Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

while im still kinda upset fam(AdamKarvounakis) blasted EC ...i emailed EC & they had a SINGLE SZ left & it was my sz
pimp.gif
i just ordered it $183.43shipped ($7.43 over retail) one down 2 to go.....
pimp.gif

you all are funny, all you complain on numerous threads cats don't help on NT everyone is out for self. I go and help and all you get all tight. Take your negativity elsewhere. If you done your HW like everyone here tells people to then you have backup plans as i did. Which is why i got my 2 pairs and on to the playoff 12's

Gottabe - thanks for the review. It's good to hear about the sizing and especially the painted / dyed issue. I called it on the last thread being painted. As far as the sizing, do they resemble the fit of the 99s? Or 06s? Or Cdps?

Other than the Concords, paying over retail for a Jordan general release is not "
pimp.gif
". Dont be salty over the cats that copped from EC. People thinking that this will be like the Concord release are seriously trippin. Were any of the 3s hard to cop? NO. This is no different.

And SMH to EC for pulling that sneaky shh...Get outta here with that "don't share this link, only for people who e-mailed us"  Come on.  People keep saying "if you did your homework." Lol.  Props to dude who shared that link tho.

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

while im still kinda upset fam(AdamKarvounakis) blasted EC ...i emailed EC & they had a SINGLE SZ left & it was my sz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you all are funny, all you complain on numerous threads cats don't help on NT everyone is out for self. I go and help and all you get all tight. Take your negativity elsewhere. If you done your HW like everyone here tells people to then you have backup plans as i did. Which is why i got my 2 pairs and on to the playoff 12's

have fun with the customs charge your gonna get hit with im sure you didnt do 2 seperate orders
laugh.gif
... im not being negative fam im being honest... you would be tight too if you missed out & you have been asking the reps for a damn month+ about them so you & nikeairon can JOMD asap

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

have fun with the customs charge your gonna get hit with im sure you didnt do 2 seperate orders
laugh.gif
... im not being negative fam im being honest... you would be tight too if you missed out & you have been asking the reps for a damn month+ about them so you & nikeairon can JOMD asap
nah only ordered one pair, just like the past 2 years i never have payed a customs fee. I aint new to the game homie. Don't let the low post count fool you. Got 2 pairs locked down from 2 different sites i aint greedy. Also no need to play cyber thug with the JOMD statement. 

Just a question that's a bit off topic, whom do I talk to (presumably staff) to increase my daily post limit?

Back on topic, how long does it take for you to get your shoes if you order from these overseas pre-release sites?

Cause if they come after the release date, what's the point?

the mood of this thread sure is trending towards the old concord thread lol. frankly, i'm still shellshocked that the Xs sold out like they did (despite the fact that they restocked a few weeks later). it will be interesting to see how these move with all of the other high dollar shoes dropping this month (e.g., red foams, asgs inc. the galaxy foams, yotds, and bhms).

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Back on topic, how long does it take for you to get your shoes if you order from these overseas pre-release sites?

im going to buy a pair or 2 on rd but the EC order is kind of a security blanket for me because i know how quick my true sz always sells out no matter the shoe

Just a question that's a bit off topic, whom do I talk to (presumably staff) to increase my daily post limit?

when i got my cement 3's i got them the day after thanksgiving from europe and the concords came on the sat before christmas.

laugh.gif
nah only ordered one pair, just like the past 2 years i never have payed a customs fee. I aint new to the game homie. Don't let the low post count fool you. Got 2 pairs locked down from 2 different sites i aint greedy. Also no need to play cyber thug with the JOMD statement. 

Lol dude really said "JOMD."  Not being negtive fam but JOMD...Get out please.  Also, Ive copped 2 pairs of Concords from EC and never got hit with custom fees.

bro you post a heck of alot, 500 plus post in 1 month, dam

A spot just tried to charge me $250
laugh.gif
no thanks I'll cop off NDC. At least I know not to go .5 size down like I was planning.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

laugh.gif

Lol dude really said "JOMD."  Not being negtive fam but JOMD...Get out please.  Also, Ive copped 2 pairs of Concords from EC and never got hit with custom fees.

tumblr_lrmt4ezmTk1r2m1spo1_r1_500.gif

Can you just assume that they run true to size because the recent 10's do?

I would be a bit cautious on buying sneakers I haven't previously owned off line without knowing how they fit YOURSELF.

I remember a bunch of people who bought the 10's online had to return them or sell them for another size.

I never owned a pair of 4's and I heard that they run true to size, but I would have to see myself, can never be TOO sure.

im going to buy a pair or 2 on rd but the EC order is kind of a security blanket for me because i know how quick my true sz always sells out no matter the shoe
EC tried to hit me with a huge bill from customs... not doing that again

ps- I bought 3 concords from them and they claimed that it was worth 7k on the customs form
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

EC tried to hit me with a huge bill from customs... not doing that again

ps- I bought 3 concords from them and they claimed that it was worth 7k on the customs form
laugh.gif

gza voice F#%*(^IN RIDICULOUS
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't know the tone some of y'all are typing in, but it seems like some of y'all are mad. Just calm down. If you don't get the shoes, you just don't get them.
I'm not steaming mad, but I am annoyed. I wouldn't have copped them at $188 since I think I can get them for retail. But they did say

"Please do not share this link as it is only for customers who have e mailed in advance that we wanted to ensure they got the size they wanted as we expect them to sell out very quickly on the day of launch."

The company is doing the people who put in work to get the sneakers a favor. As a courtesy they ask not to distribute the links so that loyal costumers can get them and he blows up their spot.

Precisely 44 4's...if he would have followed thier instructions you could be 45 4's now

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-l.png

In all seriousness though, whoever shared the link.. smh @ you, you did everyone who e mailed them grimey..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Preach.

People on here be real salty cause they can't do the same even though they want to.. let the man who bought them early do what he wants with his money. He didn't take anything outta YOUR pockets for it.
word 
its his money whats it to you (not spizkez231 or big brandon) 

anyways 3 people hitting me up asking where i copped 

when i asked no one answered me 

that could have saved me $47.00 

on top of that the 2 stores that i got from sold out early today

and 2 or the 3 people that asked aint believe me 

when i offered a store thats killing people for $260.00 and has a few sizes left 

nobody wants that 

its not even like i did not want to give up the info 

i dont need to bring these little crappy stores any traffic if there not doing nothing for me and when it comes to asking for a favor on here you get nothing in return 

if you want to spend more to avoid the b.s 

DO IT............DONT LISTEN TO THE CLOWNS ON HERE

ME FOR EXAMPLE I'M READY TO SPEND $450.00 FOR THE GALAXY FOAMS OR TIP A MANAGER $100.00 SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LINE UP CRAP 

let the salty people camp or try there luck on line

its a GR even though this shoe will be a quick sell through 

TYPICAL NIKETALK B.S. 

laff.gif

Idk what you're laughin at
laugh.gif
cause I'm sure plenty of people would do the same for those if they wanted them. Avoid chaos, and if you're camping for them, he'll be at home sitting on here looking at the thread with his pair right next to the computer as people talk about all the chaos and line lengths / stores selling out / walking out empty handed. And if you were one of those people crying, trust me I'd be laughing at you just as hard as that gif you just posted. I can already see you've been pretty salty about some of the past releases you've missed out on just by the way you've posted about early buyers.
roll.gif

BTW 160JD, I would do the same homie but I think I might have to wait out for those.
mad.gif
haha that's even if I have the funds for them in the first place.. wallet is breaking
frown.gif

Shout out tho cause you got money to spend
pimp.gif

P.S.. nice Avi of that gif that was posted a few pages back..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see how much you really love this release. Don't miss out.
wink.gif

that has to be to most asinine assumption I have ever seen on this board, you kids are hilarious LOL @ dropping 5 bills on a foamposite.....HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!! Its people like yourself that are killing this shoe game by spending outrageous prices on shoes to resellers. I already know Im getting them foamposites so why dont you send me your info so I can make some money off you??

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Gottabe - thanks for the review. It's good to hear about the sizing and especially the painted / dyed issue. I called it on the last thread being painted. As far as the sizing, do they resemble the fit of the 99s? Or 06s? Or Cdps?

No prob.

I've only had the cdp 4's and those were true to size for me (size 11). These white cement 4's (size 11) were at least 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch too long for me. I strongly advise going a half size down unless you have a really long toes in which case go with your regular size.

laff.gif

laugh.gif
cause I'm sure plenty of people would do the same for those if they wanted them. Avoid chaos, and if you're camping for them, he'll be at home sitting on here looking at the thread with his pair right next to the computer as people talk about all the chaos and line lengths / stores selling out / walking out empty handed. And if you were one of those people crying, trust me I'd be laughing at you just as hard as that gif you just posted. I can already see you've been pretty salty about some of the past releases you've missed out on just by the way you've posted about early buyers.
roll.gif

BTW 160JD, I would do the same homie but I think I might have to wait out for those.
mad.gif
haha that's even if I have the funds for them in the first place.. wallet is breaking
frown.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

that has to be to most asinine assumption I have ever seen on this board, you kids are hilarious LOL @ dropping 5 bills on a foamposite.....HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!! Its people like yourself that are killing this shoe game by spending outrageous prices on shoes to resellers. I already know Im getting them foamposites so why dont you send me your info so I can make some money off you??
30t6p3b.gif
pointing fingers and making accusations when it's really you who's killing the game. You really care about how much someone else spends out of THEIR OWN WALLET on a pair of sneakers? What's next? You care about how many toilet paper squares he uses to wipe himself in the bathroom? Calm down and mind your own business. The game isn't dying and it won't be for a while as long as the true heads are still in it. You should know that. Let the man spend his money on what he wants and let him do it without your childish judgment. Only high school kids laugh at a grown man spending his money on what he wants cause they would not and can not do the same. Their momma won't do it for them. He's a grown man and can do what he wants with his money, regardless of what you say. So I really don't see why you keep posting your opinion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

bro you post a heck of alot, 500 plus post in 1 month, dam

Beat me to it.

Whilst waiting for my account to activate, i'd browse these threads in the JB forum
and it's FDH posts... one after another.

Took me about 3 years to post that many; lol

Not knocking Future, but you are extremely eager to get them numbers up. 

On the flipside, i'm still working on getting something else up  
tired.gif

laff.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

mad.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
pointing fingers and making accusations when it's really you who's killing the game. You really care about how much someone else spends out of THEIR OWN WALLET on a pair of sneakers? What's next? You care about how many toilet paper squares he uses to wipe himself in the bathroom? Calm down and mind your own business. The game isn't dying and it won't be for a while as long as the true heads are still in it. You should know that. Let the man spend his money on what he wants and let him do it without your childish judgment. Only high school kids laugh at a grown man spending his money on what he wants cause they would not and can not do the same. Their momma won't do it for them. He's a grown man and can do what he wants with his money, regardless of what you say. So I really don't see why you keep posting your opinion.
laugh.gif

Homey your the one pointing fingers with your hilarious assumptions, and your the one calling out how much money you are going to drop on shoes and if I want to make fun of you for doing so I can cause you throwing all your business out there. And your right its none of my business for telling them what to do with their money and that seems to be the excuse that everyone uses on this board when they drop and outrageous amount on shoes but its all good, some people are built for waiting in lines and some just cant handle it been doing this for a long time and it aint a thing to wait in line some of you kids are just impatient.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate you

i see you starting early zyzz
laugh.gif

fam what sz do you wear ill make sure you get one this go round
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate you

i see you starting early zyzz
laugh.gif

fam what sz do you wear ill make sure you get one this go round
laugh.gif

I feel bad for that homey all the time, seems like he misses alot of the releases and I know he puts in work.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom