Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Florida Mall is closed..hopefully they have some pairs leftover for tomorrow.

That could only happen with divine intervention. A devine being would have to place the shoe in the store for you seconds before they arrive!

401221022.jpg

401221023.jpg

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I just drove through Orlando...traffic really pouring in up there down I-4 and I-75.

With the NBA All Star game and Daytona 500 this weekend, Central Florida is going to be packed. Glad I'm not working this weekend!

Originally Posted by magc840

I just drove through Orlando...traffic really pouring in up there down I-4 and I-75.

With the NBA All Star game and Daytona 500 this weekend, Central Florida is going to be packed. Glad I'm not working this weekend!

True, we'll be riding our motorcycles so we can zip in and out of traffic, hoping Dwight rides over to Florida Mall instead of driving so we can slip in with his entourage
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

everyone's gonna be rocking these in the summer
laugh.gif

i'ma keep em DS until my 99s completely crumble on me.

i will rock them maybe 1x in the summer

Is it me or has the release of the Cement IVs made the price of last years Cement IIIs spike on eBay? I was gonna cop a pair and saw em going for like $180 no there's nothing cheaper than mid $200s? SMH. #hypekills

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

My White Cement 3's now have some SERIOUS competition!

14scsc6.png
Definitely need to complete my collection of III's with those.

Just took my Fire Red III's out of the box not too long ago.  Definitely breaking those bad boys out this weekend.

As for my IV's, keep 'em on ice for a bit.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by magc840

True, we'll be riding our motorcycles so we can zip in and out of traffic, hoping Dwight rides over to Florida Mall instead of driving so we can slip in with his entourage
roll.gif

Dunno about Dwight but Champs VIP sent me an email sayin' Kyrie Irving will be at the FlMall Champs on Saturday at for a meet and greet. Maybe you can befriend him and tag me along in the process. Forget the NBA Jam Session tix I got for Sunday.
wink.gif

^^ Stop talking about the color difference! It is never on point from retro to retro. Even the cool grey XIs were off in color between the two retros but the color was never disputed then....?

Got to drive down there tomorrow for a job interview. Hope traffic not too bad in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom