Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

thats wack. You'll look like a clown wearing a shirt like that. zero swag. sorry bro

please tell me thats not a JB product
wear something thats not nike/JB clothing. Those shirts are for children. Get no respect for shirts like that.
laugh.gif
As expected a bunch of guys without any sense of fashion on here. No creativity. Just stick to shoes.  JB/Nike clothing? Who buys their clothes at the same place they by their shoes?  JB/Nike clothing ain't been hot since the 90s
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^they looking
pimp.gif

hope those black pants dont stain

my fear; I wear raw PRPS jeans and them things bleed all over my 3's...they are my beaters now

Originally Posted by cstrong

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

please tell me thats not a JB product
wear something thats not nike/JB clothing. Those shirts are for children. Get no respect for shirts like that.
laugh.gif
As expected a bunch of guys without any sense of fashion on here. No creativity. Just stick to shoes.  JB/Nike clothing? Who buys their clothes at the same place they by their shoes?  JB/Nike clothing ain't been hot since the 90s
roll.gif

U guys are ruthless...haha. At least it isnt a tattoo like that guy with the red foam tattoo on his forearm

Originally Posted by The7onius

Orlando HOH is now shut off because some individuals wanted to start rioting.

Watching Headline News in the office and they just showed the scene last night....Police in riot gear and shields blocking the store entrance....damn...

I hardly check this thread anymore, but I finally got my 2 pairs of Cement IV's in yesterday. Both are immaculate and very very dope. Shouts to my lady for holding me down.
pimp.gif

^they looking
pimp.gif

One thing I do is I put masking tape on the inner part of my jeans about 4 inches high from the bottom up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Just secured my third pair.....
Hopefully, at least one of them ships out
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, I'de start making some phone calls if i were you. Put some pressure on them. It's almost been a week!

You know what I'm mad about right now? I used to have the hang tags that come with these but that said NiKE Air. I had like 3 of em I snagged off of track suits at Marshall's years ago and I can't even find 1 for the life of me. -__-

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^they looking
pimp.gif

One thing I do is I put masking tape on the inner part of my jeans about 4 inches high from the bottom up
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Some creative thinking right there. I've just given up on wearing dark jeans with white shoes as a whole since like 01'. Figured i'de just stick to various shades light colored jeans. 

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Just secured my third pair.....
Hopefully, at least one of them ships out
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, I'de start making some phone calls if i were you. Put some pressure on them. It's almost been a week!

i would have been called especially if any of those 3 are in the states
Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Nice pics Cold...

Still waiting man.

We gon' make it. I know we will.

thanks
bro im sure you will get your pair(s) in due time

One of the best feelings is reading " On truck for delivery " My two from NDC should be here any minute. Pics to follow

smh finally just now got a shipping confirmation from CT after almost 6 days

Snipes shipped 2 days after I ordered

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

smh finally just now got a shipping confirmation from CT after almost 6 days

Snipes shipped 2 days after I ordered

i just sent them 3 emails with the same message hopefully they at least respond & let me know whats going on my order still says STARTED
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

NDC said no restocks as of now
All of their stock is sitting in Orlando for the All Star Game...but kinda messed up for those of you that got NDC orders canx but its obvious Nike had inventory they were saving for this weekend.

Originally Posted by glove72

All of their stock is sitting in Orlando for the All Star Game...but kinda messed up for those of you that got NDC orders canx but its obvious Nike had inventory they were saving for this weekend.

exactly... anyone whos order was cancelled by ndc id email or call & complain because they clearly sent a lot of those cancelled order sizes to orlando

seems like an unlimited stock at the Jordan Brand store here in Orlando.  Everyone in the mall is walking around with like 4 pairs.

Originally Posted by matothett

seems like an unlimited stock at the Jordan Brand store here in Orlando.  Everyone in the mall is walking around with like 4 pairs.
Do they have concords as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom