Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

tumblr_lzplngb7on1qeto98o1_500.jpg

c781681a9c6238f5cb44222a622377f82ee78671_r.gif

Fixed.

roll.gif

You guys are funny with the replies!

Anyways, these aren't mine but a guy on Tumblr on did the swap.

They are alright, but sometimes its best to go with the factory laces.

Indeed.

Got my 2nd pair from NDC yesterday. Now I can relax till the Breds in November.

I like the black lace swap but I'd hafta do it to see how good it looks in person. I was thinking about grey as well, like maybe those splatter ones from Fully Laced but I'm cool on the $20 ebay price tho -__- Would oval/SB laces look good?

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Damn....I'm losing hope on these....still haven't got my first pair.

Only thing left is to hope unsold pairs from all star weakened make it back to online retailer or back to my local HOH

-sf77

what size do you need?

Originally Posted by 45DE

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Damn....I'm losing hope on these....still haven't got my first pair.

Only thing left is to hope unsold pairs from all star weakened make it back to online retailer or back to my local HOH

-sf77

what size do you need?

these definitely do run big. Must go down a size. My 7.5 99's are the same size as a 7 men 2012. will post pics in a bit.

I can't believe I haven't found somewhere with these. After the Concord fiasco and getting a pair from Snipes I thought I could relax about these. I guess that 4 day bday bender screwed it up. I was ready to pay international price and all but didn't even get a chance. Staying sober woulda been wise ......would have my 9 by now.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I can't believe I haven't found somewhere with these. After the Concord fiasco and getting a pair from Snipes I thought I could relax about these. I guess that 4 day bday bender screwed it up. I was ready to pay international price and all but didn't even get a chance. Staying sober woulda been wise ......would have my 9 by now.

THIS

anyone who ordered from Natterjacks get an update? ordered a few days ago and no other emails or updates other than the confirmation email. Im not registered on the site so i can see anything.

Im sure, theres gonna be another restock once the all star weekend passess. just keep your eyes peeled. when i went to footaction on 34 st there was a restock for the iv. they only had 48pairs and the day before that they had at least 200 pairs. I havent wore my ivs yet im gonna wait till hell freezes over then ill break em out. on to the 7s

My boy hooked it up with a second pair yesterday..Finally, im done with the cements and i can retire my 99's
pimp.gif
..Congrats to everyone who picked up a pair!
154edf5.jpg

just got my 3rd pair from the Navy Exchange for $130.... I'm very happy b/c I paid 200 for my first pair then 235 for my second...

was able to cop the wife a 6.5y on RD on eastbay... on to the next one...
pimp.gif

SICK COLLECTION 2PAC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

WOW postman just dropped off my ivs from ct. I ordered two pairs and got lucky, no extra fees!

Did u choose free shipping, or paid for shipping?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Should I trade my DS pair for a DS pair of playoff XIIIs? is this a good trade?

i would do that trade is it sz 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks, I was thinking it was a good trade, just needed an opinion. Size 11 with someone locally.

Nike did a grat job with these....yes theyre are a tad bit off with shape...but very close...Im please...the white is a brighter blueish whit compared to the 99's.  Def do run big.7.5 99's and 7 menshttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02827.jpg
theyre the same size.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02829.jpg
front is a bit off but very close.  props jb....quality isnt bad either...no the best but not the worst.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02830.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=DSC02839.jpg

I'm done with this thread, totally missed out on these and to top it off dimez is about to post the pair intended for me, I'm not pissed but it would have been nice to have them.

After seeing the pics on the last page, I'm even happier w/ my pair.

I will definitely be breaking these out soon.. maybe tonight to Hooters for wings?
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm done with this thread, totally missed out on these and to top it off dimez is about to post the pair intended for me, I'm not pissed but it would have been nice to have them.

my bad.  There a dude on ebay that has 4...he hasnt moved one yet since RD.  I message him and waiting to here back to see if he'll budge .  I have been check ebay daily to help find you a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom