Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Personally I don't rock the hang tag....but I don't knock people that decide to do so...let them do them.
ya, i think it looks corny, but it doesn't really bother me so i don't care either

but on a side note: i was around for da ogs in the '80's & i don't remember seeing anyone keep the hang-tag on while wearing em
& i also have no memory at all of people flipping the tongue to see the upside-down "air jordan" rightside-up (& frankly don't even believe the story)

and i knew lots of people who rocked nike air back then

I was around to and no one in my hood made the mistake of wearing the tag, we used them as key chains or on our school bags.  

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

shuddup about the Tech grey alread ppl... its better

srs

yup and those that complain, prefer 99s but wont pay the money for them

Because those 99 would last 99 seconds if you were to wear them for a lenghty period of time.
ya, i wouldn't pay the money (demanded now) for them, good thing i already have em huh?
& wearing them so much definately increases the lifespan, good thing i did that already too
glad too i know i'm not the only one in this position

yall are see through

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by JHes91

The price on these went down faster than I thought
About to pick up a pair this week
Does anybody know what made the price drop so fast?

People getting stuck with stock man...These are not the concords.  
new hype. everyone's trying to get the 'galaxy' releases from this past weekend

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Personally I don't rock the hang tag....but I don't knock people that decide to do so...let them do them.
ya, i think it looks corny, but it doesn't really bother me so i don't care either

but on a side note: i was around for da ogs in the '80's & i don't remember seeing anyone keep the hang-tag on while wearing em
& i also have no memory at all of people flipping the tongue to see the upside-down "air jordan" rightside-up (& frankly don't even believe the story)

and i knew lots of people who rocked nike air back then

I was around to and no one in my hood made the mistake of wearing the tag, we used them as key chains or on our school bags.  
Ya I just put mine on my key chain

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by MikeTheHero

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

NJ is donezo.

Jesus christ, they should blind the thread to lurkers.

And what would that solve?
....says the lurker
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if you were the dude at Pearlridge mall today rocking the 4s with the handtag on, that I said "nice 4's... minus the handtag" towards...

just to clarify, your shoes look stupid with the handtag on

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

if you were the dude at Pearlridge mall today rocking the 4s with the handtag on, that I said "nice 4's... minus the handtag" towards...

roll.gif

Everyone needs to just stop worrying about how other people rock their shoes. You didn't pay for the man's J's, so quit hating and move on. If it was really serious say something to the guy's face instead of trying to talk smack over the Internet.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

roll.gif

Everyone needs to just stop worrying about how other people rock their shoes. You didn't pay for the man's J's, so quit hating and move on. If it was really serious say something to the guy's face instead of trying to talk smack over the Internet.
QFT.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Since you didn't comprehend it properly, he did say it to his face.

If someone tells you, you're attractive besides your face, what does that mean?

was looking at CL prices for these out here in NY, dudes ain't budging

$260-$300 is what i saw

for those still hunting for these, ebay is your best bet

rocking with hang tag is definitely lame. smh
indifferent.gif

commentin about sum1 rockin the hangtag is even lamer...theres other things 2 do besides commentin on what another man is doin...

roll.gif

yea commenetin on others wearin the hangtag is a waste of time when u could be out chasin a dollar or sumthin smh...oh and if u had 2 clearify ya sarcasm then u really dont kno how 2 use sarcasm 2 ur advantage #back2thedrawingboard

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

indifferent.gif

commentin about sum1 rockin the hangtag is even lamer...theres other things 2 do besides commentin on what another man is doin...

i dont care what anyone does, or how they rock them. my opinion is that you look like a clown.

Dudes really aguing about rocking wih the hangtag? Bothers you that much what some other dude does? Ehh whatever, if it helps you sleep at night.....

anyway... are you guys satisfied with your pairs?

Shape, isnt too bad comapred to previous retros. Midsole looks cool compared to past, glad they finally did something about that. The darker grey or Jumpman dont really bother me too much.... This damn plastic (leather) is really bothering me. I can and have dealt with this pleather on other models, and have come to accept it. On these tho, its really bad. These are my favorite IVs, and easily top 5 in jordans. I just look at mine and feel like I want to return or sell em, but this is probably my only chance having a wearable pair of wc IVs.

+%%$%+@ JB puts us in these %*+%@% up situations I tell ya
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My take is, if you're like... 25 and under, and your idea of dressing up is your best J's, baggy jeans, a button-down shirt and a matching fitted, then the hangtag is fine on those casual days when you're just wearing a hoody.

If you're on the older end of the scale and you dress your age, the hangtag might look a little weird. At the end of the day, though do you. I remember kids in my school rocking the hangtag with these when they were OG, but again... kids in my school.

the reason prices are falling is due to the all star shoes releasing. they will fall further after the yellow foams and yeezy 2s release. wait about 2 months you might be able to get them for 200 shipped.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dudes really aguing about rocking wih the hangtag? Bothers you that much what some other dude does? Ehh whatever, if it helps you sleep at night.....

Shape, isnt too bad comapred to previous retros. Midsole looks cool compared to past, glad they finally did something about that. The darker grey or Jumpman dont really bother me too much.... This damn plastic (leather) is really bothering me. I can and have dealt with this pleather on other models, and have come to accept it. On these tho, its really bad. These are my favorite IVs, and easily top 5 in jordans. I just look at mine and feel like I want to return or sell em, but this is probably my only chance having a wearable pair of wc IVs.

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

<This. I'm not satisfied, I'm settling. That "leather" is unacceptable. It's stiff and cheap. I would expect that from Pony/Faded Glory/And 1's...but, a $160 pair of retro WCIV's that haven't released in 12 years? Another reason to bow out.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

the reason prices are falling is due to the all star shoes releasing. they will fall further after the yellow foams and yeezy 2s release. wait about 2 months you might be able to get them for 200 shipped.
I agree, they will continue to fall but I honestly can't see these going all the way down to $200... I hope you're right though. 

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

indifferent.gif

i dont care what anyone does, or how they rock them. my opinion is that you look like a clown.

cant argue there...ur entitled to ur opinion

thats what im waiting for. 200 shipped. i missed out at the store. i didnt think these would sell out by 10am. i learned my lesson. from now ndc @ midnight for me.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by s dubl

ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

<This. I'm not satisfied, I'm settling. That "leather" is unacceptable. It's stiff and cheap. I would expect that from Pony/Faded Glory/And 1's...but, a $160 pair of retro WCIV's that haven't released in 12 years? Another reason to bow out.
the Diamond turfs that recently released at 120, the leather blows these out of the water... So we're paying 60 extra for a hangtag amd a cool box?!?! Im good with a plain JB box. I could live with paying 120-125 for these, but 174 after tax is no good for what we get.

I have some thinking to do on what I'll do with mine
frown.gif

THESE YOUNGSTAS ARE STILL ON THE HANGTAG ISSUE? MAN, Y'ALL DUDES ARE A TRIP,STRAIGHT UP...LOL. U CAN CLEARLY TELL Y'ALL CATS ARE UNDER 25, BECAUSE THE FACT THAT Y'ALL ARE REFERRING TO THEM AS "HANDTAGS" LETS ME KNOW THAT Y'ALL ARE NOOBS,SMH. WHY DO U THINK THEY'VE INCLUDED THE TAGS ON THE OG'S, '99s, AND 2012's? IT'S AN OPTIONAL ACCESSORY.... EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR YOU DON'T, BUT TO KEEP GOIN' BACK AND FORTH ON SUCH A TRIVIAL MATTER IS STRAIGHT UP CORNY. AND FOR THE RECORD, I PLAN ON PROUDLY ROCKIN' MINE WITH THE TAG LIKE I HAVE SINCE OWNIN' THE OG's in '89. I'M TOO GROWN TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN'S OPINION IS OF WHAT'S ON MY FEET,NOR AM I WORRIED ABOUT HOW ANOTHER MAN IS ROCKIN' THEIR SHOES. Y'ALL SHOULD FOLLOW SUIT AND DO THE SAME. HOLLA...

CED B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom