Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Infamy

Mentalkicks looks like they relisted some pairs...only ones there out of are 11, 11.5, and 12s

Man, i don't trust them enough. They are based in hk just like shady #!+ air randy.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Lawry's^
roll.gif

I can see the hype cup;ding for these. Its like every time I come back to check on the thread it jumps a page
laugh.gif

Only days away till RD
pimp.gif

NDC here I come
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

For the people who already started wearing these, how's the midsole paint holding up? Any chipping or cracks?

none so far. the midsole quality, while not dyed, does seem fairly good. i dont expect (keyword is EXPECT lol) any chipping or cracking yet.
the only cracking I see is from the stiff %*$% leather lol. I think the toe box is going to skip right over creasing and crack instead hah. i kid i kid...sort of...

Thus the main reason i skipped on all previous crappy 3's
ohwell.gif
...... gonna copp but not wear them, UNFORTUNATELY!! Damn! they will Crack if not dyed like dem dope 99 4's!

sizes 9,10 and 12 available on Solelegit.  Freaking $260 +20 shipping but, well, they look to be available if you want to spend that much.

Saw Em Today At A Local Spot....Only Thing That Has Been Throwing Me Off In Pics And Rang True Again Today In Person, Is The Angle On The Mesh Siding
grin.gif

Even So, Will Be Happy With My Two Pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mmmmmbeeer

sizes 9,10 and 12 available on Solelegit.  Freaking $260 +20 shipping but, well, they look to be available if you want to spend that much.
Ya I would rather just get my $!* out of bed early and wait in line to save about a 100 bucks J's cost so much any ways.

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

For the people who already started wearing these, how's the midsole paint holding up? Any chipping or cracks?

none so far. the midsole quality, while not dyed, does seem fairly good. i dont expect (keyword is EXPECT lol) any chipping or cracking yet.
the only cracking I see is from the stiff %*$% leather lol. I think the toe box is going to skip right over creasing and crack instead hah. i kid i kid...sort of...

Thus the main reason i skipped on all previous crappy 3's
ohwell.gif
...... gonna copp but not wear them, UNFORTUNATELY!! Damn! they will Crack if not dyed like dem dope 99 4's!
indifferent.gif
 like I said before...why buy? Might as well buy a crispy DS pair of 99s if you aint gonna wear em

Does every pair come with a hang tag guaranteed? Bought the 3s last year and no hang tag. If I don't get a hang tag with these I ain't buying.

The main thing stopping me from copping this release is the price. $160 for some IVs is too steep, if you ask me. Especially when we paid $115 for them in 2006. Also, it doesn't seem like JB has fixed the cracking/peeling midsoles problem. When these things crack, it's gonna be very hard to repaint them. I say pass and wait for releases higher up on my want list, like Playoff XIIs, Raptor VIIs, etc.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

only question is "u mad?"
fsr. $225 shipped.

$185 shipped
The only question is umad? 
if you knew me at all you'd know i don't go around here bragging about miniscule accomplishments like some fools around here do.
why the hell would i buy a full size run for $225 shipped apiece?
i was putting it out there for people quick enough to pick up on it without letting all these lurking resellers get first dibs.

Only Question Is "U Mad?"
fsr. $225 shipped.

meaning OQIUM has a full size run for $225 shipped (if you order 2 or more pairs).

and congratulations on buying a pair for $25 over retail, friend.
you've reached the peak of mount everest. we must celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom