Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sneakerHEAD2010

60 Pair.. 2 size 9's for ME! Finishline, Kalamazoo Mi...
roll.gif

211167641b9986cf7d83b9eda48dd6569c50a9fd_r.jpg
Wonder how long it will take someone from FINL to make him remove this stockroom pic?

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

up now for retail + shipping! get em...

hint to the website - one of the words from a Bruce Willis movie title + a song title by Sir Elton John ...

ps- don't bother with a PM cause I won't answer... trying to help out NT without feeding the lurkers

COPPED my Size 12..... Thanks for the look....  p.s. dont message me either, dont want to ruin for other. 
lol. wow. nice tactic. at least you're making the lurkers put in a little work to swipe. passed the link clues over to my guy but he's probably sleep. literally and figuratively.

Damn... Can't figure it out but if there's a 10.5 still available would appreciate the help.

its ok i gtot my 10.5 on lock at my spot and going to a lineup friday night so ill get my 2 for retail

roll.gif

211167641b9986cf7d83b9eda48dd6569c50a9fd_r.jpg

props! good looking for the ones in your area trying to cop.

why is it some stores don't say how many pairs there gonna get and others do?

it doesnt make any sense to me to make your customers have wishful thinking and hoping theres enough and then come to find out they dont have enough

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I just want to know the answer to the riddle
laugh.gif
Please post the website when they sell out

x2... I feel like its something I should have known. Lol. I'll kick myself in the #!@ if it ever comes out and Its obvious.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

up now for retail + shipping! get em...

hint to the website - one of the words from a Bruce Willis movie title + a song title by Sir Elton John ...

ps- don't bother with a PM cause I won't answer... trying to help out NT without feeding the lurkers

COPPED my Size 12..... Thanks for the look....  p.s. dont message me either, dont want to ruin for other. 

damnit you got me over here reading a list of Elton John songs smh lol
roll.gif

some hook it up with the website in my pm please! lol

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

roll.gif

props! good looking for the ones in your area trying to cop.

why is it some stores don't say how many pairs there gonna get and others do?

it doesnt make any sense to me to make your customers have wishful thinking and hoping theres enough and then come to find out they dont have enough

Because those stores are usually filled with a bunch of retail warriors and the little bit of power they gain from a sought after release gets to their heads. 

Yeah I'm stumped like everyone else right now. Can we get a new clue? Also, anyone know why Eastbay is down right now?

Must be a site I don't know about, hmm. Went through my whole list of Euro sites and didn't see a thing. Oh well I'm sure I won't be missing out on the other two pairs I need. Nice post Ray Ray, (a typical one from you as well) had me thinking a bit. I had my share with the Concords, I'll let this one go to rest. Time to get some sleep.

DarkoMilicic

Jan 2012

20 minutes ago | 15th February 2012 02:19

http://theres a site live right now with pairs for sale, anyone know it? someone on NT wont post it

^
^

^

Yea for some reason Eastaby, Footlocker, and FootAction all down right now...Finishline is up though
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom