Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a countdown link to finishline yet?
also, on a side note <<< 700

47b15ce1b3986b65351450bfadc6cc608ac686d.jpg

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Roses are red, violets are blue.....
http://www.snipesshop.de/jordan-jordan-retro-whiteblackgr-p-57608.html?&menu_mod=1&group=m,u 

Enjoy people. It'll come out to about $190 shipped.

Edit: Oh, and I guess it's safe to assume most on here can't read in German. Use google chrome and it'll translate it for ya.

I thought they don't ship to the us anymore??? They made an exception for the concords as I understood it. I guess they made one for these too

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Got my order confirmation which they said was "legally binding" so I guess I'm good

lol. wow. legally binding"? so can you sue them for emotional stress if you dont get them? "because they failed to send me my order, I have been unable to look at let alone wear shoes ever again. this has caused a significant loss in wages and cream for my severe atheletes foot" lol. my kinda company! they actually understand the meaning of the word "confirmation"

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

snipes is showing up as 160 euros = $210, plus shipping

Sign up and login and the price with shipping will adjust to 142 euros and some change. 

im using google chrome, but after I set up my account and "accept the terms" of the contract, I click on "more", and I get a german message that won't translate. so my account isn't created.....strange

EDIT: this site is crazy, but I finally was able to checkot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom