Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

No offense taken.

Just hated the way they looked on my feet, especially in terms of what my own wardrobe.

People would compliment me but I never felt the "swag".

I guess when I rock bball shoes casually I like the bulkier look of the IIIs and IVs.

I especially hate the way XIs look on pants. I have Issues with the VI tongue. And the Vs were just hit or miss.

I guess you can say these three models are hit or miss for me.

And as someone in the professional world who barely wears kicks anymore, I will not sit on models I can't wear when I get the fortunate opportunity to rock kicks.

Hope that explains it man.

I feel the same way sometimes.. I usually never wear jeans, but with certain models you have to. VI look good in jeans usually, XI look better with shorts IMO. The VI tongue is definitely a problem sometimes with jeans because the jumpman is real big on the tongue, but jeans will usually cover that unless you tuck it behind the tongue. There's so many complications to making yourself really like how your shoes look when you rock them, but man there's nothing better than that swag feeling that you get when you know you look fresh in your kicks.
pimp.gif

And everyone who's bashin people on here for what they wear with their kicks, go kill yourselves. NT should be nothing but homies lookin at and talking about kicks, not outfits. If this were for looking at outfits and judging, it'd be called "OutfitTalk - wear the wrong thing and get flamed."
30t6p3b.gif
Some of y'all are too set out to make someone feel attacked on here.

Originally Posted by air4life

Went to pre-purchase at a spot in the city and tried them on.  Let's just say that for anyone who's ever complained about shoes creasing, JB has heard you and this shoe is their answer.  Of all the nicknames and descriptions we've used to label shoes, never has one been more appropriate than 'cements' for this shoe.  It is CDP XI hard.  Now, I still love em. Don't get me wrong.  I just might have to take some ibuprofen if I plan on wearing them for an entire day
roll.gif

Is it really that bad???
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hoping these are semi comfortable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

^Cold City, don't worry man, your not the only cat that can't comprehend Rufio's English. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Anyhow, word on the street is NTSF will be handing out wristbands at 10am 2/15/12. Can anyone confirm??
u foreign brah?

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

^Cold City, don't worry man, your not the only cat that can't comprehend Rufio's English. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Anyhow, word on the street is NTSF will be handing out wristbands at 10am 2/15/12. Can anyone confirm??

nooo. if thats the case, then NDC for me. i have a work meeting that starts at that time.

Originally Posted by goku

Does anyone know how these fit? Same as IIIs?

I want to know how they fit, too. All my 06 IV retros are a size 9.5 and they fit fine. But my friend recently stopped by HoH and tried on a 9.5 and it fit perfect. The thing is he's a size 10 and all of his 06 retros are a size 10, too.

Originally Posted by air4life

Went to pre-purchase at a spot in the city and tried them on.  Let's just say that for anyone who's ever complained about shoes creasing, JB has heard you and this shoe is their answer.  Of all the nicknames and descriptions we've used to label shoes, never has one been more appropriate than 'cements' for this shoe.  It is CDP XI hard.  Now, I still love em. Don't get me wrong.  I just might have to take some ibuprofen if I plan on wearing them for an entire day
roll.gif

well said. i second this. stiff leather. insole isnt uncomfortable but could see people complaining about minor pain after long periods of wear.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

only question is "u mad?"
fsr. $225 shipped.

$185 shipped
The only question is umad? 
if you knew me at all you'd know i don't go around here bragging about miniscule accomplishments like some fools around here do.
why the hell would i buy a full size run for $225 shipped apiece?
i was putting it out there for people quick enough to pick up on it without letting all these lurking resellers get first dibs.

Only Question Is "U Mad?"
fsr. $225 shipped.

meaning OQIUM has a full size run for $225 shipped (if you order 2 or more pairs).

and congratulations on buying a pair for $25 over retail, friend.
you've reached the peak of mount everest. we must celebrate.
I took it the wrong way, my apologies.
Was not in a very good mood.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Does anyone know how these fit? Same as IIIs?

Angry_face_meme.png

laugh.gif
 Alright alright. I guess I'll just get my normal size...just trying to figure out if these are TTS.

Idk how your feet are, but it's been varying for the most part. People saying these fit true, and some saying go half a size down. I'm going with my true size because most Jays as of late have been fitting true to me. Your choice ultimately, no one can really tell you exactly what size to pick for your feet.

Look at the bright side- if these fit loose on you, you can go Super Saiyan and make your feet grow a bit.. just make sure it's not too much or they'll rip through the shoes.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

All i see in this thread.." how do these fit" type of questions....

I mentioned that a few pages back, and yet it still continues.
laugh.gif
We literally had a page and a half discussion about sizing, and no one seems to listen at all.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
We literally had a page and a half discussion about sizing, and no one seems to listen at all.
indifferent.gif

for those in LA, keep an eye on NTLA's registration for these at 6p-7p either tonight or tomorrow. I just registered for my pair at 2p, which guarantees your pair from 10a-1p on 2/18, but they will be doing another registration on the evening.

Originally Posted by just blaze

laugh.gif
We literally HAVE 2-4 page discussion about sizing, and no one seems to listen at all.
indifferent.gif

fixed & qft

Local spot tried to get me for $300... I laughed and said nah that's way too much. The dude at the store and the 4 dudes in front of me looked at me like I was crazy. Can get 2 pair for a little over that come release. I'll take my chances then.

I know it's said time and time again but this Price mark up is getting completely out of hand.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Local spot tried to get me for $300... I laughed and said nah that's way too much. The dude at the store and the 4 dudes in front of me looked at me like I was crazy. Can get 2 pair for a little over that come release. I'll take my chances then.

I know it's said time and time again but this Price mark up is getting completely out of hand.

hype hype hype at its finest the 4 in front of you prbly had already bought them for 300 & were salty you didnt follow.. or in on "it"

For EVERYONE talking about sizing, there is a 3-4 page discussion that we had about it on PAGES 53-56.

Now let's just move on, shall we?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

hype hype hype at its finest the 4 in front of you prbly had already bought them for 300 & were salty you didnt follow.. or in on "it"
Yeah the 4 dudes in front of me had already purchased and had theirs in bags calling all their boys tellin em where to cop.
      So glad I don't buy into these high prices. Never have never will. I've learned many many times if you don't cop on release date and have patience deals will pop up. 

For EVERYONE talking about sizing, there is a 3-4 page discussion that we had about it on PAGES 53-56.

tired.gif
Great, cause I was just a bout to ask.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

tired.gif
Great, cause I was just a bout to ask.
laugh.gif

I got a bill that someone will ask again before the day is done.   
indifferent.gif

Locked up my 9.5 from NTLA this afternoon. Going to try NDC Friday night for one more...if I can't get them online, I'm good with 1 pair. Good luck to everyone who wants them, and everyone who says they're not copping, don't cop.

Yea hype is driving resale prices up the roof , I still see concords going for 350-450 on eBay
frown.gif

Glad I picked up of Sns , now all I need is black 4s I can retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom