Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude just checked me off on his list. I should get my size 10.
pimp.gif

I don't normally cop at malls and such places cuz its always one size 14 and always some big foot kid in front of the line smh anyway capital blvd had two 14's at DTLR good looking out! now on to work @ 2 for some OT to help this shoe addiction smh

Why is everyone saying NDC didn't work? It worked fine for me; I got my 1 pair, and I got the confirmation email at 12:07.

I gotta thank my lady for coppin these for me on ndc last night. I usually have to work most release nights and I wasn't able to find time to go on the site, so she came through big time for me.

Two pairs for me!
pimp.gif

My local FL's opened up at 7am.  I was up and in line by 5:30 am and it was at least 20 people ahead of me when I arrived. I'm glad that I got there when I did because they ran out of 2 sizes by the time I copped. I will say that this release was very organized with adequate security onsite as well...the type of release a hand picker likes.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Controls

Why is everyone saying NDC didn't work? It worked fine for me; I got my 1 pair, and I got the confirmation email at 12:07.

Site kept crashing; people were unable to checkout; kicked out due to inactivity. Basically, it was like a lottery and I'm mad salty...
frown.gif

If you see 200 people saying it didnt work, then consider yourself lucky fool.... I hate kids like u that get on just to brag 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Any folks in the 626, specifically going or already at the West Covina Shopping Center? lol don't feel like driving there if there's a big line in all the spots there.

-cliffs-

. cab driver couldn't find my house........ (i'm stressin')
. get to mall and there is 40 people waiting outside...... (salty)
. open doors everybody runs to finishline..... (laughing)
. i am 3rd in line at champs....... (hopeful)
. they only have size 10 and 11....SMH...... (heated)
. me and some dude get our jog on to footlocker..... (Forrest Gumpin')
.1st in line..... (relieved)
.get my 11.5 ticket.... (ecstatic)
.get my pair..... (smiling)
. walk by everyone still in line at finishline (GRINNING)
. got offered $200 for my pair from a person in line....tell em kick rocks .....( simp face )

Mission Accomplished

2rny6n8.jpg

Had a connect come through and hook me up with a $20 rewards coupon at FNL.

Got my true size, 11!

Total price paid, 152.74!

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

After striking out on NDC, made my way to my HOH. There from 3 til 8. Easy breezy release besides the wait. They got a new way to prevent people from cutting in line. It was awesome! Got my kicks, now for a long sleep.

congrats to everyone who got their pair/pairs
ohwell.gif
 not really a fan of the 4s
grin.gif
 next Js on my list are the upcoming 12 releases
pimp.gif
 and maybe the 11 lows
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

If you see 200 people saying it didnt work, then consider yourself lucky fool.... I hate kids like u that get on just to brag 
indifferent.gif
X2

Houston- Northline has line but moving. Greenspoint I believe isn't opening til 9-10. I say expect lines at time.

So pissed right now. I woke up late and I've been told there are long lines in the three spots that I go to. And I was stayed up from 11 to 3 trying to get em; as soon as I filled out my credit card information they sold out. So salty right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom