Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't lined up since the South Beaches...got 8 people in front of me at Eastpoint Mall..

NDC has me super pissy. I can't believe I stayed on that site for 2+hours for nothing. That's time from my life gone that I'm never getting back. And BR is sold out so no 11.5 for me! Thanks NDC!

not happy with the release . from the ndc disaster to standing in line. then the poor quality of my $160 shoes. smh bad all around
30vdsf9.jpg

1zpia05.jpg

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

Was also able to get a size 11. Time to post them on craigslist or ebay.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

-cliffs-

. cab driver couldn't find my house........ (i'm stressin')
. get to mall and there is 40 people waiting outside...... (salty)
. open doors everybody runs to finishline..... (laughing)
. i am 3rd in line at champs....... (hopeful)
. they only have size 10 and 11....SMH...... (heated)
. me and some dude get our jog on to footlocker..... (Forrest Gumpin')
.1st in line..... (relieved)
.get my 11.5 ticket.... (ecstatic)
.get my pair..... (smiling)
. walk by everyone still in line at finishline (GRINNING)
. got offered $200 for my pair from a person in line....tell em kick rocks .....( simp face )

...even though I have no idea what you look like, I was imagining your different facial expressions throughout your scenario. Forrest Gumpin' 
laugh.gif

-glad you got your pair and congrats to everyone else who did too.

Got 2 pairs off NDC last night. It took I had them in my cart at 12:03 and kept trying and trying until exactly 1am I finished the order.
smile.gif
I missed out on the concords but got these 

Out here at HOH serramonte and the wristbands are movin pretty quick. Already got 1 pair from NTSF and trying for a 2nd.

Got my pair. lined up a 6 am and got rained on. never again. im happy though.

Best of luck to everyone on here still scrambling for a pair at retail. Fortunately for me, my girl got lucky with NDC but I know how it feels to be on the other side of the fence. Felt exactly how alot of you are feeling when the Concords dropped and I was unable to get even one pair. Still got em though...for retail in the end, so story isn't too bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

-cliffs-

. cab driver couldn't find my house........ (i'm stressin')
. get to mall and there is 40 people waiting outside...... (salty)
. open doors everybody runs to finishline..... (laughing)
. i am 3rd in line at champs....... (hopeful)
. they only have size 10 and 11....SMH...... (heated)
. me and some dude get our jog on to footlocker..... (Forrest Gumpin')
.1st in line..... (relieved)
.get my 11.5 ticket.... (ecstatic)
.get my pair..... (smiling)
. walk by everyone still in line at finishline (GRINNING)
. got offered $200 for my pair from a person in line....tell em kick rocks .....( simp face )

...even though I have no idea what you look like, I was imagining your different facial expressions throughout your scenario. Forrest Gumpin' 
laugh.gif

-glad you got your pair and congrats to everyone else who did too.

ahahah thanks man...

Man.
Not a successful release here
NDC, first time you've failed me for a GR, and I know I'm not the only one..
Go to local FTL, and only 1 sz 10 (from the 2 he said he had yesterday..)
Settled with this huge SZ 11..
This release definitely brought the amateurs out..

Overslept the online release, ended up waiting in line at the mall from 5 to 8. Line got deep within the last hour, people towards the back were SOL. Got in, got my pair(hangtag and all) and left. Definitely harder than I thought it would be.

Originally Posted by car9vel

Almost didnt get my size. They were "sold out" in my size, but when I went in they still had a pair left 
pimp.gif

Was also able to get a size 11. Time to post them on craigslist or ebay.
devil.gif

So what does it matter if you almost didn't get your size if you were planning to resell the damn shoes anyway?
eyes.gif

Such a frustrating release... Wasn't able to get them from NDC last night, but stayed up trying. I have a game today so I couldn't go home last night, but sent my friend some money who was going to go early for them back home... Mall switched up the door they open first, so my boy couldn't get a pair for either of us.

First true release I've tried for and haven't gotten, definitely sucks but I guess I have to consider myself lucky to have gotten all previous releases I've really wanted.

failed online. miserably.
went out at 2 for 8 am release. ~15 ahead of me
heard fl had 64 pairs. heard champs got 40.
met a guy in front of me who was there with his sister, not getting a pair.
happy.gif

copped 8.5 for me, asked guy to get me a 10 for a friend.
walk out without checking.
find out that i could've gone directly to champs right after (line was outside mall so i thought they were controlling it. turns out they weren't.)
get home. find out i have 2 8.5s..
(#$#). now i got one to rock and one to stock.. but i was expecting to hold down for friend =.=

all in all, thankful i got my pair(s). hoping that i'll be able to trade my stock pair for my friend's.. but we'll see how that turns out. I would assume it's harder to get a 10 than a 8.5; but i found trades for my wrong sz foams.. so maybe i'll get lucky here.
thanks for all the people who posted links/information!

Eastbay is garbage.  Had some stuff in my cart 1 hr before midnight...saw the ticker when they came available, tried to buy just one pr....kept
getting "Processing your order" for my size..then I had an error in my cart. ...
mad.gif
  Tried again, & they got a window saying too many People
in the Eastbay Cluhouse nonsense.  No more dealings with them.

was 4th in line at the manhattan mall footlocker only had about 20 pairs. didn't have my size so bought a 9.5 to trade. This sh*t is cray.

Good luck to everybody on the West coast today for the morning release! I'm about to head out soon.

i dont understand how i can cop 2 pairs of concords off ndc, but then with this...nothing. i stayed up until 230 refreshing my cart constantly. feeling kinda....down lolll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom