Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sdsualum

Got my shipment confirmation from WG this morning...anyone else? Good luck to those still trying to hunt a pair down.

I got my confirmation email from WG. Can't wait, but how long do they take to come to the states? 

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

If anyone has any news on a restock in the Long Island area, please let me know.

For the kids in the city, I went to footaction by Penn Station and one of the employees told me that this Tuesday, there will be a restock. Just letting you guys know.
Sports plaza in islandia off vets highway said they might get a new shipment on Monday. Street fashion in brentwood still has a sz 7.5. They won't tell me the price though. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

NDC customers: Did you happen to have an "o" in front of your confirmation number?

i.e.

"o712345679"

Yes mine does. I called them not to long ago and they said my order should be good to go. But that since the amount was $350 and my billing and shipping addresses were different, I and others with the same situation will be getting a call Monday to verify the order in case of fraud.

For those who havent been able to cop yet, there's still hope. Lots of deals to be had on The Bay!

1329597961.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

SNS still processing for me anyone else? I did the pre order on the 11th

Still processing as well but I sent them an email asking about the status and they said it was a go. Maybe on Monday you will hear something....
yup same here. expecting a shipping number monday or tuesday. if not, i will go ape !$!! on them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ myself for not utilizing the Euro sites..
I used to go Euros as one of my last resorts..

But I have learned my lesson..

Euro sites > waiting in line with the new generation.

Waiting in line is now my last resort for Jordans.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Man its just crazy..
As recent as 08/09.. 

I was regularly paying $175 for DS Tour yellows and CDP 4s etc..

But 10min after the shoe releases.. Resellers want $300? Irks me soo bad.

I've been doing this too long to cave into these scrubs.

You don't have to, they'll sell them to n00bs. And you'll still find a decent priced pair on NT. the higher prices these days doesn't help anything either when it comes to the secondary market.

I think the people that sell em for decent prices are the ones that sell them because they copped for themselves and were just unhappy with them. Whether it's quality, fit, impulse buy, etc. For example, I got a pair of Concord 2011's even tho I had a fresh pair of DMPs. Got them and was unhappy with the quality so I sold them a few weeks later for $270 DS. I could have easily put them on NT for $300+ but I didn't see the point. Only reason I sold for $270 is because I had to put in a lot of time and work to find them. If it was an easy cop online, I'd sell them for retail in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by Zyzz

someone let me know when prices on these drop, wanted to buy 2 pairs but will have to settle for 1 but im not paying anywhere near $250
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Half the time I don't even know if you're serious.

If you truly live in an area where you can't cop in person then that's tough, but you should do your homework on every legit site out there with the times that they start selling.

Be prepared for restocks.

If I see a size 11 I'll PM you some info because you're making me think you're on the verge of having someone kick the chair out from under you or somethin...

Nike LA was horrible 2 per person but after like 30 numbers got called size 13 was gone. strike one. left to HOH got in line, my buddy was there since 10 pm his size ran out he got my 13. stayed in line for kobes got to the front got kobes and they had another size 13 in the IV grabbed that one too. called NDC cancelled my 2 kobe size 13. Good day today.

If anyone has any info on a restock or a 8.5 in the long island area, that is for retail or close to retail, send me a PM please! Been waiting for these ever since the rumors started and I can't believe I missed out. Love these shoes but I refuse to give into reseller prices. It's the principal of it all... Gladly reimburse someone for their time, tax, shipping, etc. But no way am I going to put dinner on your damn table for your family. Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

For those who havent been able to cop yet, there's still hope. Lots of deals to be had on The Bay!

1329597961.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Some one is completely out of touch with reality. To top if of, he only offers standard shipping. I wonder if he'd ship doube boxed. lol

glad i got my two pairs for 275 some people being forced to grease up with Vaseline and cop for these ridiculous prices they think they sitting on gold minds smh

It truly hurt me to see guys in lines, dressed head to toe in the outfit that they bought for these the week before, only to leave with nothing.
If I can't get the next release that I want online, I'm just going to chalk them up as an L.

Hype is at an all time high.

I am stepping back untill the 12s ........

This is getting out of hand.

So is it cuz dudes cop to resell ? whats the deal ? or they trully making less and less pairs.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

SNS still processing for me anyone else? I did the pre order on the 11th

they said they are shipping out monday morning

yeah monday for the pre sale orders and 3/1 for orders placed this morning in the small restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom