Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NKTALK !!
Got mine Friday afternoon , my connect at   deviceone.eu   kept sz8 for me !

Some things i've noticed:
I)Leather is the same as 2010 white/infrared VI(stiff and durable), yes its gonna crease easy..

II)They have better pading than cdp's

III)For sure they improved the shape of the toe box, but the side leather cut & stiching is lower than 99's & 89's

IV)They are as comfy as a IV can be..

V) Generally i am happy with my pair, i wear them a lot... for some reason i like my Jordan's being creased ..!!!
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

BEST REGARDS FROM GREECE !!!

^---It's not infrared, it's varsity red

The leather differences between the actual infrared from the pack and the varsity red VI's are night and day.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MORE CRYING OVER SNEAKERS.

NO ONE IS OWED ANYTHING.

I agree with this

If it was posted here, most likely it wouldn't help anyone but some of the lurkers and low posters.

Didnt get a cancellation email. Ordered exactly after the reboot. 
The AS lebrons popped up thursday, I intentionally ordered because I knew they would cancel, and give me a promo code. Which I then used for these 4s.

2nuspco.jpg

Dont plan on wearing mine anytime soon. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^---It's not infrared, it's varsity red

The leather differences between the actual infrared from the pack and the varsity red VI's are night and day.

Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Didnt get a cancellation email. Ordered exactly after the reboot. 
The AS lebrons popped up thursday, I intentionally ordered because I knew they would cancel, and give me a promo code. Which I then used for these 4s.

2nuspco.jpg

Dont plan on wearing mine anytime soon. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DunkSB4Life

Me, my brother & I were 1st, 2nd & 3rd, got our pairs (only 10 at the spot). Got there at 230am, opened at 8am. VERY easy cop. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

62226bd6869a1be76e0d8f6f407fc147d8d4e5ea_r.jpg

There was 400+ at 1 of our local malls, the other had like 40 (but less shoe stores). In the words of my bro, "If you think you can outcamp me, you sleep" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's what's up. Congrats on copping.

p94r6.jpg

all FTL's in Canada work on a pre-order basis. You have to go in a few weeks before the release and let them know what you would like. I seriously believe this could be one of the reasons that some stores have less pairs in certain sizes than others. 

Really hoping for a restock somewhere coming up soon. Still heated that everything went down the way it did and after spending 2 hours online at midnight and 2 hours waiting on line and being like 15 in line, I couldn't get a pair. Seriously, the store said they only had 2 pairs left in bigger sizes when I got in the door. Employees must have went HAM on these.

Just got here this morning, saw where people were getting their orders cancelled by NDC, so I contacted NDC & they gave me a tracking number & said they were shipping out tonight--- whew!! Feel bad for those who got their orders cancelled. I got lucky this time because I was unable to cop the Concords online, for some reason it worked this time around for me, good luck to everyone still trying to secure their pairs & with all of the online orders still processing.

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

My campout story and review. Skip to 13:53 for comparison of shape to 2010 silver anniversaries. The difference is shocking in a good way
pimp.gif

Congrats on your pair. Sucks that the store employees so shady. They had to have had more sizes. such bs. Which is why i dont camp.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*
thats why i stopped buying these overpriced crap shoes...im 39 yrs old and bought these back in 89 and its not even close as far as quality.....so sad 

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.

You guys crack me up all the time....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
December 23rd, I'm out of town for the concord release but decided to try my hand at one of the local malls. I'm 3rd in line, my fault because I was outside smoking a J like an idiot to get me prepped for the 3hr wait. The first kid had been there for hours so forget him, but I literally line up 5 mins after the 2nd guy, who was picking up a sz12. Not only was he picking up a sz12, they weren't even for him!!!! Apparently they were an xmas gift for his bro who is "a big Jordan fan but didn't know about this release until yesterday". Tell me what Jordan fan doesn't know the concord XI's are dropping until the day before
mad.gif
. ANYWAYS, I'm size 12 also, sure enough, they only have 1 sz12. An hour or 2 later, 100+ people are lined up/standing around. The manager comes around with the tickets, I ask for a 12 but she already gave it to the guy standing in front of me. YOU THINK I'M ABOUT TO PASS?!?! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PASS AND WALK AWAY? ESPECIALLY WHEN CLOWNS ARE OFFERING $200 FOR TICKETS, ON THE SPOT,  REGARDLESS OF THE SIZE. OBVIOUSLY I'M UPSET, BUT ONLY A FOOL WOULD SAY NO THANK YOU AND STEP OUT OF LINE. I grabbed the only 13 they had and headed to the next mall, where the champs only had 3 pairs, needless to say people weren't happy. The only 3 people they let inside to grab the 10, 11 and 12 all left through the service door, i guess in fear of them getting robbed or beaten 
laugh.gif
. Hey, when I first left the mall I was driving and saw a young'n w his girl and a big champs bag... you don't think I was tempted? If not for my bail conditions and the fact that I already had my pair already, who knows what could have happened... peeps were thirsty for blood. Anyways it was only a matter of hours that my listing on craigslist was answered and some kid who had picked up a sz12 said he tried them on and they didn't fit. I had tried the sz13s on also (wishful thinking i guess) so I couldn't complain. We swapped the 12 for the 13 w/ receipts and that was it.
Moral of the story, grab whatever is available because at the end of the day, you're getting it at retail and you have some weight to throw around. It's a lot easier getting your size when you have a pair on deck. WORST WORST CASE you sell the sz you picked up for whatever the going price is and you pick up your size. This way when you pay 260, the 100 extra isn't coming out of your pocket because you just sold your pair for 260.

Can't believe how some people don't see it that way. If you don't have the energy that's one thing, but if you're motivated to get the kicks that you want like I am, then you do whatever it takes (without paying double the retail).

FNL came though for me. I got my tracking number this morning and I didnt even order my shoes til saturday morning around 10am. I guess when a jordan release crashes and burns the servers. if you hang around you can pick up the ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom