Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much typing in caps in this thread and not enough pictures of the shoes.  Mine come from eastbay tomorrow according to the shipping info.  Super stoked.  Top 3 Jordan of all time for me.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

CT says order complete, which mean shipped.
Now the waiting game.

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

My CT order says complete on my account page. Never got an CFM email or shipped email but i'm happy my order went through.

Originally Posted by calikush

CT finally shipped. But, what's dpd shipping? They've always shipped royal mail, then USPS delivers.

when did yall order? my status still says started

damn finish line charged my checking account $800 today even though they cancelled all my orders. +$%%$*+ never trying that site again.

Originally Posted by socluis90

damn finish line charged my checking account $800 today even though they cancelled all my orders. +$%%$*+ never trying that site again.

main reason i dont shop online with them.... how you gonna cancel my orders & then in the middle of the week chagre my card for something im not getting & when you complain they will say you have to wait for it to be credited back
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.....just call your bank or cc company & have them remove the charge.... its what i did to SH when they wouldnt return my emails

Do you guys think the same release madness will occur with the other colorways of the 4? To me it seems like these were the most popular

Fnl had a restock a couple min ago. I only saw a size 10 available put it my cart then tried to pay with PayPal pressed pay now shoes were out of stock.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Do you guys think the same release madness will occur with the other colorways of the 4? To me it seems like these were the most popular

I have a feeling the black/cements will be chaos too.

the black cements on black friday will be madness im sure.... i only want/need 2 of those so ill be good... & i doubt i will have to go to a actual store to get them unless i really want to wear them asap.......

Originally Posted by ColdCity

main reason i dont shop online with them.... how you gonna cancel my orders & then in the middle of the week chagre my card for something im not getting & when you complain they will say you have to wait for it to be credited back
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.....just call your bank or cc company & have them remove the charge.... its what i did to SH when they wouldnt return my emails

worst thing is they cancelled my orders literally within a minute of placing them. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

worst thing is they cancelled my orders literally within a minute of placing them. 

yep they have your $800 and just think about this they more than likely did this to hundreds if not thousands of people they basically have a no intrest loan from you....they can buy the next season of jb off this temp hold of funds
laugh.gif
& give it back to you next week this time with nothing extra..... just like uncle sam does every yr
laugh.gif

i got a FNL hold too. sad thing is it is NOW appearing after i attempted to buy friday night. i really hate FNL.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

^ lol damn you took the 8.5 I was trying to get! I was going to get one, refreshed and tried to get two. Got to the paypal screen pressed confirm, and says they were all out. FML lol
roll.gif
You were getting greedy by getting two that's why! j/k

Never knew either ****'s SPorting Goods sold J's. Never saw any great shoes at the local one near me.
nerd.gif

Greedy for a good reason I have two friends that were looking for 8.5 that got shut out on release day and online. I was looking out for them haha .

This release was, overall, botched by Nike. The thing with them is their products are in such demand that customer service doesn't hafta be a top priority. Their grip is unprecedented. I believe that one day the older heads will successfully achieve some sort of boycott (maybe when it hits the fan with gas n water prices), but we're not who they market to really anymore. It's all very fascinating to me. The supply, demand, marketing, and execution. Nike. The one thing I really don't grasp very well is why they haven't raised their prices even more. U know they could. This stuff will still sell.

the more stories I hear about NDC ordering fiasco, the luckier I feel for my order going through. One co-worker was in line at mall for 5 hours and got NOTHING.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

CT says order complete, which mean shipped.
Now the waiting game.

Originally Posted by metsfan0323

My CT order says complete on my account page. Never got an CFM email or shipped email but i'm happy my order went through.

Originally Posted by calikush

CT finally shipped. But, what's dpd shipping? They've always shipped royal mail, then USPS delivers.

when did yall order? my status still says started

About 5 minutes after launch.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

FNL is awful never use that site.

the black cements on black friday will be madness im sure.... i only want/need 2 of those so ill be good... & i doubt i will have to go to a actual store to get them unless i really want to wear them asap.......
^This.  Black IVs will be crazy.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Ordered from CT, still no confirmation email and still no cancellation either. This happen to anyone else?
i got a confirmation email but i am still at the "started" part.  For the concords after two confirmation emails i get a cancellation email.  With them you are not safe until you get shipping confirmation

Soleheaven shipped Monday and I would have had the sneakers today if they wouldn't have sent the package to the wrong address.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom