Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by silentmurda336

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Do we have to pay the mailman on the spot or can we pay the post office before a certain due date?

Just asking, cause I probably won't be home and will leave the money with a roommate just in case.  And how much was yours?

It can be paid at your local post office, I doubt you can pay the postman directly. My fee was $63.00
sick.gif
$63.00

$63.00

$63.00

$63.00

sick.gif

still on the hunt for a 2nd pair, loving wearing these, and I put that air max unit in 'em from my 2011's, and they feel even better!!

$63 for a customs fee!!!!!!! and you guys are sure you'd rather do this than waste a few hours camping out?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

$63 for a customs fee!!!!!!! and you guys are sure you'd rather do this than waste a few hours camping out?

I know!
I mean I showed up at my FNL a little over an hour before release and got my pair, and saved $20.

I would camp out for a few hours, that's easy but unfortunately that's not the case in southern cali, more like a few hours x 4
frown.gif

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

I would camp out for a few hours, that's easy but unfortunately that's not the case in southern cali, more like a few hours x 4
frown.gif

Same in NorCal.. people were lined up at 11PM the night before when the mall didn't open til 7AM..
30t6p3b.gif

Just gotta beat them to it at this point.. I'm willing to sit in a chair for hours to save 63 bucks.

just got mine from size?! box is a little bad but not as bad as i was expecting. no custom fees.
pimp.gif
couldn't be happier right now

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

frown.gif

Same in NorCal.. people were lined up at 11PM the night before when the mall didn't open til 7AM..
30t6p3b.gif

Just gotta beat them to it at this point.. I'm willing to sit in a chair for hours to save 63 bucks.

i waited since 630 the day before.  yeah, it was overkill but i don't mind it.  some kids got their the tuesday before so my wait isn't bad compared to theirs.  but for the wait it takes in-transit and then a customs fee!  i'd rather camp out.  i got 3 so the 15 hours was worth the wait.

At least I'm not the only one waiting on a snipes order and it makes me feel a bit better know my status is the same as those guys and for about the same amount of time.

As for the comments about camping out or showing up early or all those things you all can do. I don't have that option. I have a wife and kids, yes I'm an older NT member. Often times my wife is working weekends so I'm not taking my little ones to the mall at 6am. I don't care if I pay a little bit more if I don't have to deal with the b.s. of waiting in line and risking getting skunked.

Never understood why people care how other people spend their money.

It's like other people busting on people for how they wear the shoes they bought. Who gives a rip?

Aren't custom fees only supposed to be like 15% of item value or something? how did they come up with 63 lol

Originally Posted by silentmurda336

Originally Posted by kjlee85

LOL 63...for 1 PAIR OF SHOES?

Guessing we cant refuse delivery? LOL

Isn't there an appeal process?
Have to pay it. USPS = Federal Government. No way to get around it, if I just refuse to pay, I'm sure they'll put it on my credit report, tack on more fees, or put a lien against me.
after custom fees and the increased price at 190-200 from overseas (260-270 after customs), you might as well just camp out or buy from a reseller. Going to be same or even more. Plus they take like weeks to get here and the box in nearly destroyed.

Originally Posted by jayem

Originally Posted by Zyzz

finally got mine from NJ, box was pretty much perfect.
I'm glad you got a pair. lol
yea, had to pay way more than retail though
tired.gif
should have easily copped 2 on NDC but im not even gonna get started with that crap again
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jayem

finally got mine from NJ, box was pretty much perfect.
I'm glad you got a pair. lol
yea, had to pay way more than retail though
tired.gif
should have easily copped 2 on NDC but im not even gonna get started with that crap again
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Look at the bright side at least you didn't up paying CDN msrp.
That's not even shipping and tax isn't even included yet. lol

Still waiting for resale prices to drop. Most I wanna drop on these is like $215.

Ebay prices are still going strong though. Every single auction I've bid on ended at around $250.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by YANO

Emailed sns about my order this is their reply.

Hi,

Nike has confirmed that we are getting the pairs we have ordered and that they are "just" delayed so you are guaranteed the pair you ordered.
As soon as we get any updates we will notify you directly.

Best regards
Olof
SNS
still no apology
still blaming nike 

shameful 

selling things you don't have

and don't even know when you will get them

For those still waiting on their order from CT, I just got mine today. Box came perfect. Only took 2 weeks to get here... Not bad!!

I got a pair in size 10 last week when I was in Japan. So if you need some, take a trip and go to any Nike store. They have tons of em still left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom