Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Creasing gonna happen period....some of yall will never be happy........if it was a tough leather you all would still complain that it was to stiff........just happy I got a pair and it was stress free release.

I dont know what you guys are talking about "flops".. The summer has been crazy. People can not keep up.. you had the olympic 6's, 7's, air tempos, and etc and etc.. Nike dot com sold out pretty quickly in the morning. And for god's sake, I do hope they are upping production.  I dont understand why I have to pay so much money to get something from resellers. Today I lucked out since of the early AM releases.. Got me this and the NB SEALS.

Oh and for all you complaining about pre-creased shoes you buy from stores.. you guys DO REALIZE that they let people try on the shoes at the store right?????

Theres upsides and downsides to everything.. If they up production, then thats more money in their pockets.. Because even if it takes a month to sell, they will clear shelves eventually.. If they decrease production, they get more "FREE" marketing.. News.. expensive auctions...and etc is actually healthy for a business standpoint even if they arent getting their hands on the 880-1500 (hypebeast galaxy foams and yeezys) that is going in the resellers pockets..  But NIKE does benefit because their name is on the product and their credibility and reputation becomes more solid.  But honestly, things wont change. I have a feeling production is the same as it was.. But w/ the abudence of releases due to the olympics, people just cant afford to buy everything, so its being spread out more evenly.  the only REAL cop I remember of last summer was the true blues.. Look at this year. olympic air tempos, the olympic 180's, yeezys came early summer, fire red 14's,, oly 6's and 7's, and these fire red iv's.. of course those are the MORE hyped shoes.. under the radar you had the cool grey air flights, gem foams, kobe olympics, lebron solider olympic, lebron olympics, what the kobe's, and the list can seriously just keep running on...  

And as far as you resellers go. Im glad your salty and your being put back in your place... Because lately you guys have been smoking crack. Look, I DO NOT mind paying you an extra 50-60 dollars.  But.. I dont understand how something you bought earlier today for 150 dollars,  you can turn around and ask for 350-450 dollars.  Its down-right delusional and crazy.  I feel so bitter.. that I want to come to your house and poop on your face while your in your bed sleeping. Lets be realistic.

Last edited:
I'm going to be very very honest. You really have no clue, do you. That's not a question. That's a FACT, so you mean to tell me that the Lebrons flopped, the new Hyperdunks, White Forces, etc are all flops right. Because according to your elementary school logic if its not sold out nonstop or first week its a flop... Like JM Said, in total month Sales this Shoe will have one of the highest units in sales this month, And yes it will outsell the Pack aswell due to sheer numbers.
Its CHESS NOT CHECKERS.... But you don't know how to play, do you?
Anyways why are we complaining about an easy release.. Are we for real?

We are only talking about Jordans Not any other Nike product; Jordans have been here longer than Lebrons Kobes or Hyperdunks.

These are classics that are coming back to the public after many years but Lebrons Kobes and Hyperdunks are new so they don't have the special feel that you couldn't have back then. So they should have a high consumer rate.

I am not complaining about this release i am just pointing it out after having to pay reseller price for almost every release i wanted this year. So the reseller FLOPPED because they thought they could buy them out and sell it back Also JB FLOP because they thought they can sellout like they did in the previous months.

i am satisfied for now i can not speak for the others who have having quality issues.

Around me trying on Jordans before purchase is old news....none of the stores let you try em on before you buy...

We are only talking about Jordans Not any other Nike product; Jordans have been here longer than Lebrons Kobes or Hyperdunks.
These are classics that are coming back to the public after many years but Lebrons Kobes and Hyperdunks are new so they don't have the special feel that you couldn't have back then. So they should have a high consumer rate.
I am not complaining about this release i am just pointing it out after having to pay reseller price for almost every release i wanted this year. So the reseller FLOPPED because they thought they could buy them out and sell it back Also JB FLOP because they thought they can sellout like they did in the previous months.
i am satisfied for now i can not speak for the others who have having quality issues.
 he's mad cuz hes a reseller. you couldnt have said it better bro. IT WAS A RESELLER FLOP!   in yooo face ..... (resellers)!

Creasing gonna happen period....some of yall will never be happy........if it was a tough leather you all would still complain that it was to stiff........just happy I got a pair and it was stress free release.
I have done nothing but praise the white cement leather since it came out

Some of these members who are calling flop are just salty because they bought x2 or more trying to flip.... :lol:

Prbly the same dudes who would have them for sale in thier sig before they even have them in hand :smh:

Some of these members who are calling flop are just salty because they bought x2 or more trying to flip....
laugh.gif

Prbly the same dudes who would have them for sale in thier sig before they even have them in hand
mean.gif
im glad the resellers arae getting put back in their places..  lately, they have been smoking crack.  look, I DO NOT mind paying them an extra 50-60 bucks.. But in no way shape or form is, something that you bought earlier today for 150 dolllars, worth 300-450 dollars.  i want to come to your house and poop on your faces while your in your bed sleeping.  it makes me crazy bitter. its almost worse than being c-blocked.

Some of these members who are calling flop are just salty because they bought x2 or more trying to flip....
laugh.gif

Prbly the same dudes who would have them for sale in thier sig before they even have them in hand
mean.gif
 Im glad these resellers are being put back in their places.

I added them to my cart on Eastbay at 5:00AM and was hit with a 3 hour wait to complete the checkout so I went back to sleep thinking i wasn't going to get them. I woke back up around 8:30 and tried to complete the checkout and it worked. :nthat:

Was able to walk into footaction this morning while on break from work and still get my pair. A lot of the shoes I saw had various imperfection from excess glue to badly creased "leather" in the toe box and ankle areas. Can't complain because IMO these are a "MAJOR" upgrade compared to the mars iv's from '06. Those had horrible midsole paint that peeled after each time I wore them along with thin pleather. Overall a solid release even though some consider these a flop sales wise. Now got to try to convince myself in the next 3+ months that nubuck is ok on the black cement iv's......but I know I can't come to terms with it.

Anyone else go to NTSF and deal with this s? These idiots could of atleast posted on twitter that we shouldn't head out there. Instead I end up driving 30min out there, paying for parking and not getting s. smh.

Last edited:
I bought three pairs for myself. Yes. Three pairs. That's how much I like this shoe. And what's scary is I plan to keep them all! 

got to FNL about an hour early at 7am, was maybe 15-20th in line but everyone inline was able to get a pair, how it should be...was able to use my winners circle 20 off too. $140 flat out the door for these aint bad :pimp:

Anybody who ordered from END did u revieve tracking numbers today? They usually give tracking on same day as release

I bought three pairs for myself. Yes. Three pairs. That's how much I like this shoe. And what's scary is I plan to keep them all! 

I can relate to your sentiment. These are my personal favorite 4's. I only bought 1 pair though since I still have a few pairs of Mars.

local mall still have a few pairs of the good sizes...picked up a couple for my homies...these are ALOT nicer in person..id ont know why ppl dont like them

Back
Top Bottom