Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
just sold mine to someone who really wanted them, dont have to wait a month for d i cks to refunded me. focus is now on them fireberry 7s for my girl, and the pack

I'm not the one to complain because on most of my kicks I have very minor quality issues but I just got my pair in and I'm very disappointed... I have

scuff mark in the right shoe, creased like hell, glue stains and some random marks around the shoe... 

Hell my military 4's were better quality that these... smh...

Just got an email from ups saying mine were delivered. Seems like ups always drops off my eastbay orders, but the fnl orders require a signature. Is this true for anybody else?

Got mines from Sole Heaven. Arrived a day earlier than estimated delivery date. I don't know if some people are picky (although they are rightfully so with some of the pairs that have major issues.) or if I'm not picky enough but I'm satisfied with my pair. Even with some of the inconsistencies on the product. Just some pictures of my imperfections on my pair.
Overall, I'm still happy to have these. A great colorway.

Just got an email from ups saying mine were delivered. Seems like ups always drops off my eastbay orders, but the fnl orders require a signature. Is this true for anybody else?
same with me my eastbay orders  always just get thrown  on the porch  fnl  orders i have to sign

Last edited:

same with me my eastbay orders  always just get thrown  on the porch  fnl  orders i have to sign

Eastbay will ask UPS to require a signature if you request it when you order...

Last edited:
Eastbay just changed the backorder date on my order from 8/4/12 to 8/17/12. I have a feeling I'm not getting them

We received our shipment yesterday but the date was changed prior to that just in case it took longer to come in. However, despite the fact that we received the shipment, we do have to get all units boxed before we can ship them out. Your order should still be filled soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EastbayRep - Ryan

just sold mine to someone who really wanted them, dont have to wait a month for d i cks to refunded me. focus is now on them fireberry 7s for my girl, and the pack
I need to find someone to split that pack with me. Then back to finishline these go, since they have a 45 day return policy

mines have a stitching defect :frown:
Those are the shoes that fall apart the easiest.....

Nike got way to comfortable with this release

Last edited:
FNL requires signature but they have just dropped off my foot locker order before. (or maybe it is the other way round)

Last edited:
Eastbay just changed the backorder date on my order from 8/4/12 to 8/17/12. I have a feeling I'm not getting them
We did receive our shipment in for them yesterday. We are currently double boxing and processing the orders, the order should start shipping out tomorrow if not later tonight. Don't worry about the backorder date being pushed back to 8/17/12 you should be good to go.

EastbayRep - Kristin

i hate how they slid those fireberry vii's in between the ivs & the pack...

because my gf wanted the ivs so i grabbed them without thinking the fireberrys drop this week & the blk/gold vii the next week & she wants all three :smh: ..... & im trying to get 2 packs :smh: :smh: :smh:

she might miss the blk/gold joints in favor of the fireberrys unless she coughs up some dough :lol:

Last edited:
i hate how they slid those fireberry vii's in between the ivs & the pack...
because my gf wanted the ivs so i grabbed them without thinking the fireberrys drop this week & the blk/gold vii the next week & she wants all three :smh: ..... & im trying to get 2 packs :smh: :smh: :smh:
she might miss the blk/gold joints in favor of the fireberrys unless she coughs up some dough :lol:
I guess I will never know that feeling cuz I refuse to drop dough on a *****

Translation:
foreveralone.png
No seriously though. Never in my life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom