Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got mine on NDC no problem while i was in line at a store. Store didn't open for 2 more hours so I just went home.

To those who ordered from NDC from Cali and got charged tax

I just got off the phone with them and they were able to refund me the tax they charged. I just basically told them about how other members were not getting charged tax and I just want a fair deal as everyone else. Lady will refund as a courtesy.

Last edited:
had a rsvp at ntla, but i got this message just now: "Due to delivery issues, your Jordan 4 will not be available until next week. Your reservation is guaranteed. We will DM you upon arrival."

I got the same message. That's a first. Weird that it happen to them. Wonder if its the same for Nike Santa Monica as well.

To those trying to cop for RETAIL, I urge you to CALL Eastbay.
They still have pairs available & their phone lines are free. I got through TWICE in the last half an hour

thanks for the heads up man! i've never placed an order over the phone w/ eastbay before...but after waiting on hold for maybe just 5 minutes...i got the friendliest and sweetest sounding customer service rep. after 5 more minutes of talkin' to her on the phone, my order for a size 8.5 was placed. think she said the total was something like 181-something? you just saved me a trip heading out to attempt to cop in stores, since i woke up 2 hours too late and failed to cop anywhere online.

thanks again gone in 60 seconds!

Thanks for the heads up man!!

I called eastbay and within 10 minutes I had placed my order for some 9.5 total was $182

good looking out i appreciate it

LOL

I camped out. It was a lot of fun. met a lot of friendly people and they were all more than welcoming to put a new head on game.

and I got my shoes.

probably some folks messing with dude ebay auction. Just came across that though while skimming through ebay.

Copped from eastbay this morning as soon as the timer zero'd, then got the 7minute secondary timer. In the last couple years, that's the lowest wait time i've ever gotten on the secondary timer. Anyway, as soon as i received my order confirmation i jumped in the car and hit my low-low spot 15mins away and grabbed number 2... I'm good to go, but to be honest, comparing the IVs this year I have to say (in order, best quality to worst) 1.Cavs 2.White-Cement (even though they are stiff, they are tanks) 3.Militarys 4.Varsity Reds.... I hope everyone who wanted them got them, and if you didn't you'll be able to catch a restock sometime next week, without a doubt.

that was probably the easiest cop this year. my alarm didnt go off at 5 this morning but I woke up like at 7:58 and went on NDC right away and there was a restock lol.. picked up 2 pairs. Got one for me and my brother. It was lucky but easy ha

Had a pair in my eastbay cart at 8am. It was still there so I checked out at 12:10pm. Just in cases ndc screws me. All my local spots sold out early. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom