Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wore them for 5 seconds. I could take pics of my WC IVs that I have worn several times and it won't be as bad. If it got bad from walking down a hallway in my house, how bad do you think it would be to wear outside.

wow really? Do you need to show up still to have that setup? I have 30 mins left on that RSVP window and I'm still sitting on the couch. lol

no idea. would have been nice to have them tweet us back so we didnt have to make the trip. ended up getting my pair elsewhere.

Mine came 1 shoe pre-creased and the sides creased up also. also the plastic inside the shoe box was liked glued on the side of the box so i had to rip it out just to take it out. seriously where is quality control.

My man brought over the mars to compare. First time I seen the infamous Mars in real life. They own the 2012s in terms of quality and everything else. I put on my 2012s to walk to one side of the house and back and it became crease city *****.... creases creases creases creases errywhere.
Those of you with mars, I suggest you stick with them. I would seriously return these if I had the Mars or the Lasers
No offense, but considering your main quality criteria in the Military IVs thread was "creasing," I'm taking your quality opinion with a bucket of salt. Shoes crease. There are several things that factor into the quality argument, creasing isn't the only one. Unless you make this shoe with super plastic leather, the toebox is eventually going to crease especially given how its designed.

I wore them for 5 seconds. I could take pics of my WC IVs that I have worn several times and it won't be as bad. If it got bad from walking down a hallway in my house, how bad do you think it would be to wear outside.

its a shoe man oh well, shoes crease, unless u keepin on ice. your the guy who has trouble undsing right? so i see where ur comin from. imma keep mine on ice until next spring tho. you know these gon be everywhere with how many where sold

Last edited:
I dont know how long they were up for but last night browsing ndc i saw they had several sizes left.
how long were the military IV's in stock on NDC? i see they are out of stokc now
frown.gif

Man, I feel bad for you guys with those pairs.

:wow: :x :smh:

Well short story, I copped at FNL, had 56 pairs, got there at 5:30 this morning, and the rest is history.

My pair had slight creasing, but nothing to major though..

Well, here's my pictures. Enjoy!

24107bn.png

25exjs4.png

9sw8m0.png

On feet.

91f95u.png

The family. 4 out of 5.

34hxw76.png

:smokin :smokin :smokin

All in all, I'm happy with this release.

True general release.

Everyone should of got their pairs.

Skipping on the pack (|I) cause wifey tripping, so here's to the next release, the Charcoal 7s.

Last edited:
cavs!
devil.gif

@prozac usually you cant say bring it back to the store for better pair, but stores still have a good amount left. i definitely would not have walked out of the door with that crease..
The store I was at only got a single full size run...Didn't feel like returning them to try to get them online or somewhere else...oh well.

The store I was at only got a single full size run...Didn't feel like returning them to try to get them online or somewhere else...oh well.

don't worry they gonna have the "restock" try looking for a pair at another store in your local area

@sunshine i cant say youre being too critical since its 160 a pop. but all shoe creases.. wouldve atleast asked the associate for another pair before walking out that door.

I hope my pair doesn't come all creased and ****. If it does, I guess i'll just use these as beaters

I accidentally ordered two pairs. Oh well but I really hope mine don't come like some of these pictures. I've worn my cement 4s atleast 20x and walked miles in them and they have like 1 barely visible crease near then back

The difference is the OG's and early retros were made to actually play basketball in. These new retros are just for looks and corporate profit margins. Just beat them to ground or return them, it's not that serious.  

Thanks for the compliments guys.

:nthat:

I'm working/uploading my YT video of these.

I'll post when its done.

Hopefully by tonight.

lol according to this thread. Every release after the WC IVs and Chicago Xs were flops except the Oly 7s

Matt Powell ‏@mattSOS

Nike and Jordan had 23 of the top 25 styles for the month of July.

Matt Powell ‏@mattSOS

Top Sellers for Q2: Nike AF1, Jordan 4 Military, 12 Obsidian, 6 Olympic, 12 Cool Grey, 7 Olympic, Nike Free Run+ 3, Comfort Thong & Monarch.

Back
Top Bottom