Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Copped a pair even though i still have a pair of DS Mars, Classic Kick. Gonna rock the H*ll out of these!!!

For those of u still looking for a pair soleheaven still has a lot of sz's and with the exchange rate it should be abt $178 shipped. No paypal tho only credit cards.

Unfortunately SH uses a conversion to British Pounds, not Euros so the total shipped would come out to around $210.

Picked up my pair on Saturday. Very satisfied with my IV's..

7726935602_0cb6c2ecb2_c.jpg

Impala - nice pics. From the looks of it, the "leather" is more of a wc4. Can't wait for my shipment come in. All this "quality" talk has me curious.

So I just got off the phone with Eastbay, and the rep told me since my order still says "1 unit backordered until 8/*****12" then I will only get the pair if Nike does provide Eastbay with the additional pairs they promised.
Apparently Eastbay's full order of these was never delivered, so we may be looking at some cancellations from them.
Technically we cannot guarantee you the pair until the shipment arrives, but we are extremely confident and see no reason as to why we would not be getting them in. Feel free to PM us with your customer and order number as we would be happy to look into your order specifically. :D

EastbayRep - Kristin

several pairs were already creased in the box.. this shoe is disgusting
Don't forget prestained as well. So many kicks had that Brown/orange stain as well as grey ones. The first thing I did with my pair was clean it.

Impala - nice pics. From the looks of it, the "leather" is more of a wc4. Can't wait for my shipment come in. All this "quality" talk has me curious.
I got all the IVs this year. NO the leather is closer to the militaries. This is very very very very soft leather. Makes the military leather seem as stiff as morning wood.

several pairs were already creased in the box.. this shoe is disgusting

checked my pairs one of them have creasing on the toe box and on the side near the sole. Kind of lame but not a huge deal if you planned on wearing them. but if you collect id be upset by the way they looked.

My two pair are flawless. No creasing what so ever. No stains. Leather is soft but still stiff. Wore em yesterday to reds gamr. Still not a crease. Cleaned and put back in box for another day. You all mustve got the bad end of the stick...jimmy jazz did not have these problems. Only the major show chains haha

A local boutique owner held 10 pairs and didn't sell them because of SERIOUS quality issues. He sent pictures of all of them directly to the brand about a week before the release and JB responded with a letter not to sell any of these pairs. I saw them and can say firsthand its not just people blowing smoke. These shoes looked worn, BAD creases all over the toe box, heel, midsole, paint cracking, paint where it shouldn't be, glue all over the place. I just don't get it...
this is true because here in southern cali a sheikh shoe's or whatever its called got a shipment of the 4's and every pair looked soiled! Infact the owner was so aware of this at 7 am while people were waiting in line he brought the pairs out and showed people the flaws. Many were rightly upset and started their quest to find the shoe elsewhere. I ordered my pair while i was waiting in line from footlocker hopefully i get a descent pair

I thought soft leather was a good thing? Creases don't bother me unless they look like creases in cardboard and not creases in leather. Do you guys wear your shoes or just keep them in boxes and admire how uncreased they are?

Saw a couple pairs sitting in Vancouver on Saturday, they looked real nice, I ended up passing though, gonna wait for the BREDs instead :smokin

Back
Top Bottom