Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
WTF man how i ordered directly from NDC and foot locker and all these other places shipping before them.....smfh still haven't gotten my tracking number and they always give it to me on monday.

Was out of town this weekend when I copped these 4's. Got to the spot at 7:20am, and me and my bro were 1st and 2nd in line. We both were able to look though 3 different pairs to find the ones we wanted. The little spot had like 40-50 pairs. Congrats to all that copped. And :tongue: to you full-time resellers!

Now if only the upcoming bred 4's and 11's are anything like this release...It would be a less stressful holiday season.

Pipe Dreaming...|I

Was out of town this weekend when I copped these 4's. Got to the spot at 7:20am, and me and my bro were 1st and 2nd in line. We both were able to look though 3 different pairs to find the ones we wanted. The little spot had like 40-50 pairs. Congrats to all that copped. And :tongue: to you full-time resellers!
Now if only the upcoming bred 4's and 11's are anything like this release...It would be a less stressful holiday season.
Pipe Dreaming...|I
to be honest. i expect the bred IVs to be made in these numbers, but way more people trying to grab em. A lot of people skipped this, the cavs, and/or the militaries, and there is a reason for that

Last edited:
I chose two day shipping so I think that's a factor.

I picked 2 day shipping too! I still didn't get any tracking yet......Does your tracking say the package is in transit or is it just a shipping label created.

I want my order now so if my pair are ****** up they going right back to Nike the same damn day!

Last edited:
Just got a confirmation from SH and they should get here friday, anyone know if the pairs from the UK are as flawed as the ones in the states?

I've noticed the same BS since the Concord release... The good thing is most resellers, who have a little bit of sense, will stop soon, if they haven't already. Who the hell wants to waste that much time for about $30 profit on each pair? You must be mad broke if you're playing the resell game. Not every shoe is a Concord. Also, I'm not sure where you're at, but the cats who buy at my local spot ran the resellers off months ago. They don't even show up anymore.

You dont have to be broke to be a reseller... I have friends who makes more than $75k a year and resell shoes not mainly for profit but resells to get their own pair for free.

The hype for these was almost nothing.

The Black Cements will be much higher.

I hope JB keeps the numbers similar to these because this release was an easy cop.

Also, their were other non-JB releases that came out the same day.

That may have played a factor.

I think the hype was lacking because JB tucked these in between all the Olympic JB sneakers

how was the hype for these in everyone else's area? Walked into Footaction at 9am and nobody even showed up for these. Has the hype died down? I know the hype beasts are still out there, but has it finally calmed down?

I didn't even get a order confirmation... I looked up under my account information and saw that it went thru and is preparing to ship...

What's going on with NDC... they got the super lag going on...

I think the hype was lacking because JB tucked these in between all the Olympic JB sneakers
Pretty much. All of the kids are saving up their allowance, getting their sleeping bags together, marshmallows and sticks out to camp for the GMP..

Cancelled my FNL order yet they still shipped them out lol. If anything I'll just inspect the Sole Heaven and FNL pair side by side and give my boy the best pair out of the two. Return the other pair to FNL.

My finishline order shipped yesterday, got eastbay confirmation this morning. no confirmation from NDC yet. if it comes tommorow, i guess i will be getting a pair of 4's monday, tuesday, and wednesday next week. They are going to hate me in the office lol

To me it's well worth the wait; for one, I don't want 2 pairs of sneakers with the same color scheme & two I like the FR V's better than the FR IV's.

What a novel idea - passing on a pair of sneakers that you don't particularly like.

So its safe to say NDC orders wont be shipping till tomorrow? Nike be trolling :smh:

Hopefully they don't turn around and ship out pairs that mom and pop shops sent back due to quality. I really don't want to wear these right away. My 2 pairs of Cement IVs are still DS. But if they come with very noticeable creases I'll wear these.

I chose two day shipping so I think that's a factor.

I don't think so i placed an order for the USA KD 4 on 7/28 (Saturday) and accidentally had selected 2 day shipping and they didn't ship that out until Tuesday afternoon

Back
Top Bottom