OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN PRICE CHECK POST

should be around retail to 175 shipped with og box and card. in popular size.
make sure its DS and there isnt any cracking.
Indohan

^^^ i think CG IV should be 175 NOT including shipping if DS with OG everything
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Quote:
NOTE: If the name of the shoe is this color (fuchsia) then the price has been verified by a NT member for better price accuracy. If the color of the same is white then the price of the shoe MAY drastically wrong in price. Until I have been given a better price change, it will remain as it stands.
Indohan

lmao at the daquwan reference... that gets me rollin everytime i see a post with his name on it... hahaha
"i tell her betch betch betch betch make me rich..."
-weezy

Quote:
Dub Zero 2005 black/taupe 125 160 140
Dub Zero 2005 white/black/carolina 120 180 150
Dub Zero 2005 white/ceamic 120 175 150
Dub Zero 2006 white/navy/grey/red 100 160 130
Dub Zero White/Black/V-Red/Neutrel Grey 120 180 150

(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

^ I thought the dubs were posted by philly?
but to be honest, i won't even think about copping those.
even if i do, i wont pay a 3digit amount.
Indohan

ya, they were but I wasn't too sure on those......if anyone knows a better price just PM Pino and he'll change it.....so much of this list left to do.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

Dub zeros should be $100 DS tops, the ceramic ones are worth the least, theyre easily attainable for $75, and my friend picked up a DS white/black/red pair for $40
(|TEAM JAYS|)

coolcat.....don't post if you're not going to help.....half this list is still white (not updated), the pink areas (minus the dub zeros) are pretty accurate. If you want to help out, help us get this list done.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

The white/red XIIs aren't priced correctly, not sure how much they should go for but that's WAY too low...
FR3D

"of the arm?...youre sick" -Haiti5

Want a pair of Bordeauxs? Aim:HeyImNoSuperman

I hate to repeat myself.
Quote:
NOTE: If the name of the shoe is this color (fuchsia) then the price has been verified by a NT member for better price accuracy. If the color of the same is white then the price of the shoe MAY drastically wrong in price. Until I have been given a better price change, it will remain as it stands.
Indohan

I just noticed that the Jordan 4 Cool Grey's from 2004 are not on the list!!! Please update. Price List is much appreciated, very thorough.
pimp.gif

hi all

price check for og 1985 white/metallic red1s?

swoosh a bit cracked? i'd say 6 or 7/10 cuz of the swoosh?

also, price check for 7/10 1985 OG black toes??

both with NO box

tnx in advance

AIR JORDAN XVIII
Air Jordan XVIII 2003 black/royal blue 65 104 80
Air Jordan XVIII 2003 white/red 65 107 81
Air Jordan XVIII 2003 white/royal blue 65 107 81
Air Jordan XVIII (Player Sample) 2003 commons 135 250 175
Air Jordan XVIII + (18.5) 2003 black/blue 75 125 100
Air Jordan XVIII + (18.5) 2003 white/black 60 110 75
Air Jordan XVIII Box + Accessories 2003 commons 3 10 5
Air Jordan XVIII Low 2003 black/metallic silver 50 79 60
Air Jordan XVIII Low 2003 white/carolina 58 92 73

wth? ^^
3 10 5??
65 104 80??

Air Jordan XX 2005 commons 90 148 109

Air Jordan XX Low 2005 white/grey/black 60 115 80
Air Jordan XX Stealth 2005 black/black 104 178 151
Air Jordan XX West 2005 carolina/white/black 109 168 125

commons??? 90 148 109?? :lol:
laugh.gif

EQUIPOTRICOLOR
DALLASMAVS
DALLASCOWBOYS

Pino copied this list from another site....which was very outdated. Purple = updated and accurate (for the most part) White= outdated. ....as far as the 'commons' go, you've got me. I'm not really sure what's up with those things.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (6-2-1)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (8-1)-

And prices for big kids sizes, or sizes your girlfriend would wear (sz 3.5-7), would probably be like half to 2/3 price, yes/no?

=/ i dont understand the "Market Low ($) Market High ($) Fair Market Value ($)"
what do those market stuff mean?? someone want to explain?? thanks

^ Means that if you're getting them on Ebay, expect to pay somewhere around the Market Low to Fair Market Value (usually... there's always a fewexceptions).

If you're getting them from an online store (like ISS, UTA, etc.), expect to pay Market High (or even higher!).

If you're buying them from the buy/sell listings here on NT, probably expect to pay Fair Market Value to Market High, haha.

Just a quick summary... those basically just give you a nice range of what you can expect to get (like, if you have the right buyer who will do ANYTHING to geta pair, then those are the guys who will probably pay the Market High price... however, don't expect all buyers to pay that much). Usually, Market Lowprice would be getting a decent/moderate deal on a pair. And obviously, Fair Market Value is like the "average"... not a deal/steal, but not payingtoo high.

Back
Top Bottom