***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

ive said before that the price you get on the packing slip is just the slip they print out when they scan the item for shipping. the prices of discount is notincluded, so no one has to worry about the discount working. if you purchased and got confirmation at time of ordering with the discount you are "in likesin." nice to know some already received from fnl.com. hopefully ill get mines before the estimated date.

Yo,
Did any of you guys that used credit card, (amex) get charged for the shoes? I haven't been billed yet, but i have the shoes... Just wondering why ithasn't been posted on my statement yet...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

damn finishline i just got my 2 pairs in the big brown box, and the shoe was smashed up with a employee digit on the box in permanent marker.. I thought only footlocker did that. And to top it off shoes were tried on..
Thanks oh well got the 20% cant complain

Damn, all these complaints about fnl.com have me worried now.
frown.gif

I've never experienced bad services from fnl.com
tired.gif

i have never had problems with ordering from fnl.com

Mikkol:

Probably because the merchant didn't submit their receipts to amex for that transaction yet. But do trust, your card will be debited soon.

Those complaining about finishline, why don't you order from ndc? They always have discount codes the same as fln. I order most of my stuff online fromthem mainly because they ship from a warehouse which means no one touches the shoes until you receive them. Nothing beats a 100% fresh, untouched pair.

They are really reliable, ship pretty fast and they never cancel orders due to insufficient inventory. The only thing that sucks about them is there selectioncould be a little better and they tend to have shoes available later than most online retailers.

Back the main topic though.... I just got mines in today...
I thought nothing would top the retro of the XV's and Aquas to me because those 2 of my all-time favorite Jordans ever. But these take the cake. Great wayto end the year. Besides 3 or 4 of the Packs and the XX3's, I'm done buying Jordans (well until the decide to retro the Sport Blue VI's).

Take care yall!

Finally got a verbal confirmation of my shoes being shipped by fnl. Glad the discount worked this time around

These are sold out everywhere in Montgomery, AL
roll.gif
. I think this is a first. Everyone's gonna have these when we go back to school. I've seen somany pair in the Holiday Tourneys we've been going to.

^^^
i un-ds'd mine on the court, and i'm lovin' the stability, word to mcdonalds...

i'ma throw 'em back in the box, since i put 'em through alot on the first rock...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Yo,
Did any of you guys that used credit card, (amex) get charged for the shoes? I haven't been billed yet, but i have the shoes... Just wondering why it hasn't been posted on my statement yet...

Same thing happened to me, my shoes are on the way i should get em on the 2nd but the pending dissappeared from my online banking so i figured i lucked upright? Wrong i just got billed this morning so now im in the red, well at least i got the 20% discount. Could be worse i guess

Damn UPS, my shoes have been in my city for 2 days now, and haven't been delivered.

Says scheduled delivery is 01/03/08, and they have been "In transit To" in my area since 12/27/07. I don't know what the hell they are doing?

Damn UPS, my shoes have been in my city for 2 days now, and haven't been delivered.

Says scheduled delivery is 01/03/08, and they have been "In transit To" in my area since 12/27/07. I don't know what the hell they are doing?
they'll wait to deliver your shoes on th 3rd. i experienced same problem before, they actually waited till that day to deliver.. i was so pissed
mad.gif

they'll wait to deliver your shoes on th 3rd. i experienced same problem before, they actually waited till that day to deliver.. i was so pissed
That really pisses me off, because there's a UPS station a few blocks from my house
smh.gif

I can go pick it up, but I don't they allow it.

got my 2 jordan 8's yesterday from niketown, i don't take chances on FNL or Eastbay when it comes to jordans, always seems to be some sort of problem,either the box is smashed up or the sneaker's damaged in some way. Used the 20% code saved 30 odd dollars on each sneaker, kicks in great shape, box ingreat shape, can't beat that. F finishline, y'all suck big time

i dont think niketalk always had this many lazy people. what ever happened to walking into the store for a General Release?

how are these selling?
i would hate to see these on the shelves for months or on the discount racks (aquas for example), i think it ruins the crediibility of the shoe...

WTH! Credibility?

Que?

What the hell does "credibility of the shoe" mean?

cred·i·ble
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈkrɛd
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
bəl/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kred-uh-buh
thinsp.png
l
]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

-adjective [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]capable of being believed; believable: a credible statement.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]worthy of belief or confidence; trustworthy: a credible witness.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just buy the shoe because you like it, because YOU think it looks good. Too many people care too much about what other's think about theirpurchases. I for one, am glad that a lot of these people that were in the shoe buying "phase" are taking a step back. The influx of hypebeast issmall now.

These are selling like Jordan retro's before the "Hype Era" (Before the Retro XI's dropped). It is nice to go in the store and not have tobuy a shoe, knowing well, that it will still be there in a couple of weeks.

In SoCal, the VIII's sold like the XIV's and that means that they will all eventually hit the sales racks. I can't wait, there is a lot of stuffdropping, and I care more about the money in my wallett than I do about thinking if next man believes my shoes are "credible".

Ya'll kids are funny.

lol, too many spoilt kids out there with push over parents, i don't wear any of my new purchases till the the hype is way over, i really couldn't givetwo ****'s about any person feeling what's on my feet, when i wear these the newbies will say they're out of fashion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

lol, too many spoilt kids out there with push over parents, i don't wear any of my new purchases till the the hype is way over, i really couldn't give two ****'s about any person feeling what's on my feet, when i wear these the newbies will say they're out of fashion
laugh.gif
I may do that with my pair i get from fnl.com on the 2nd

Well, I got my VIII's today. Muy nice. These didn't fly off shelves as I predicted. I ain't complainin'...

same here!! i think its on its way there, im not sure if its just sitting there. if it is, that is really lame.

Dammit, my cousin just told me NTSF doesn't have any left, I'm hoping they'll have some left by next monday.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom