***Official Air Jordan Retro XV LS Post!***

im surprised JB didnt launch a "butcher the XV campaign" and start to release a million retro +'s of the xv'

copped just to add 2 tha collection even if the shoe is
sick.gif

they look ok in person, they ODing on the lazer print tho,,i'll wait for these to go on sale for a $100 or less...havent seen anyone with these on out herein Jerz

I haven't seen anyone in Chitown wearing these either and the few malls that usually have LS stuff didn't have them so I'm assuming that althoughthere isn't the highest interest in these, they are still somewhat limited. I like them so I copped me a pair off of Uptempo. Can't beat the price.

After looking at them for over a week at my job, they're not that bad. Still, def not the greatest looking shoe and it's just a weird design overallIMO. I can't believe that in exactly 6 days, these shoes went from $160 to $125 lol.

They'll be on sale. In the mean time, I'll have the Reggie Bush authentic on ice for these...

UTA had em for $129.99 last week...I REALLY could do without the laser print so I can't decide between these or the Flight Clubs...I have decided to waitfor a price markdown though before I cop
laugh.gif

i'll wait until they get marked down and theres a 50% footlocker employee discount then i'll pick them up

i'll wait until they get marked down and theres a 50% footlocker employee discount then i'll pick them up

Honestly, I was deciding between the LS and the bred XV's. I went ahead with the bred XV's because it'd be more versatile (in terms of matching)but the LS colorway really started to grow on me. I'll probably wait for these to go on sale before coppin'.

hanhaze502: your pic made them look SOOO DOPE cuz the flash blinded the laser print so that part looks snow white...ohwishful thinking...I'll get 'em sooner or later they grew on me

Originally Posted by Agent0024

UTA had em for $129.99 last week...I REALLY could do without the laser print so I can't decide between these or the Flight Clubs...I have decided to wait for a price markdown though before I cop
laugh.gif

^^go with the flight club release for sure...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d0njaye

the employee sales very rarley include retro's how long do ppl predict until they go down everywhere?

Back
Top Bottom