Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its the truth..look at the poll on this thread (granted its a small sample size). half of the people said they were passing..now 83 pages into the thread everyone is going crazy for them
yeah I know thats what im saying.. EVERYBODY wants these now... just for that, I hope they dont get em.
& nikestore just tweeted about it... so if any beast were under a rock they know now
I have no idea to why Nike does that 
mean.gif
 they know its already hyped enough and they make it worse

after looking at the lottery details (no I didn't get the WC email, even though I purchase quite frequently and a WC member too), I hope people are not getting their hopes up high after being selected and getting a set on RD. Looking at the details:
from the FNL link:
You must be a Winners Circle member to be eligible to enter the shoe lottery.
You must fill in the shoe size field in order to be entered in the drawing.
Only a limited number of shoes are available.
Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.
Winners Circle members who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery will be notified via separate email. Those who are chosen should bring their confirmation email and a photo ID to their local Finish Line Store.
Those who are not drawn will also be notified via email.
If you are not drawn in the shoe-line lottery, you can still purchase Jordan “Golden Moments” Packs on finishline.com on Saturday, August 18th at 8:00 AM.
The shoe-line lottery process is being used in order to protect the safety of our valued customers and mall employees.

Read between the lines. Of course they can't "guarantee" you a pair because there will always be situations outside of their control, i.e. theft, incomplete shipment, shady employees. If FNL use definitive language in the rules, they are bound to have unhappy customers and bad PR, not to mention possible law suits. So take the rules with a grain of salt. My interpretation, if you are chosen, you will most likely get your pair. However, if due to some unforeseen circumstances that the pair reserved for you is "lost" or "misplaced", they'll throw you the "not guranteed" line.

Soo did the emails all come to everyone at the same time? Or do they come at all times throughout the day? Because I still haven't gotten mine, and I'm a Winner's Circle member.... :frown:

Soo did the emails all come to everyone at the same time? Or do they come at all times throughout the day? Because I still haven't gotten mine, and I'm a Winner's Circle member.... :frown:

To answer your question, not everyone got them. I still haven't received mine. I just used the link provided by our fellow member

Way too much saltiness in this thread. I'll take my chances online. If I miss out, ah well... penny saved/penny earned..

Since Valley Fair is getting them I might as well get a ticket. Wasn't going out to Daly City just for a ticket.

What I wanna know is that if I get chosen by Finishline, are the only people in that line going to be others that got chosen. Or are there going to allow people who didn't win? Would they have a check list or something?

:lol:

Anyone get the email back from FNL asking size and what not?

I haven't.

I'll head to the store tomorrow anyways and see what's up.

x9iev.png

Really though FNL?!?!

:smh:

Last edited:
I filled out two raffles from FNL, one thats a WC name/account, and the other I used my brother who isn't, but at a different mall.

Im guessing they check if you truly are a WC member before they pick raffles, Well at least I got one legit raffle in 

Anyone got that link to the finishline form? I can't seem to find it, went to page 81, I think it's cuz we may all have different # of posts set on each page.

I signed up for the finish line lottery.. seems kinda sketchy with the whole "not guarenteed" but I am going tomorrow to get my ticket at footlocker.

Lmao @ that fnl lottery you only win a sot on line wtf so if there is a line beforef you get to the store your assed out. Your better off camping. I can guarentee my own fu*king spot at fnl by showing up early.

Back
Top Bottom