Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got to work, I work at a mall (Oakridge Mall in San Jose) and check out what I found people are here already!! its 7am in my area. Good luck to them lining up for Shoe Palaces 3 pair of shoes if that :smile:{)

@bigj505  yea. the math just doesnt seem very inviting lol. I go back and forth but ive pretty much landed on passing on the EU sites. I'll take my chances.

THIS.
A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL DON'T KNOW. I'M LOOKING AT PEOPLE POST IN FACEBOOK GROUPS THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO HEAD OUT AND CAMP AT FINISHLINE
laugh.gif
Are dudes really about to camp at Finishline? They're going to ruin it for the people who did get a lottery ticket. I can picture this happening, I'm going to get there around 9 and there's going to be a huge line full of people without a ticket. Hopefully there's a sign or something or security kicks them out if they show up without a ticket

hahaha thats hella funny^^ can you imagine the looks on their faces when they find out they need a ticket 
roll.gif

The majority of people want these cause it's so limited and they're just going to re-sell them for $1000 or more.

Good luck to those who really want them, but a Huge Pass for me. Not really into gold colored shoes.

Good luck everyone , those going to line up be extra safe, gonna be some salty ppl when they find out about the ticket situation

THIS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE STILL DON'T KNOW. I'M LOOKING AT PEOPLE POST IN FACEBOOK GROUPS THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO HEAD OUT AND CAMP AT FINISHLINE :lol:
Are dudes really about to camp at Finishline? They're going to ruin it for the people who did get a lottery ticket. I can picture this happening, I'm going to get there around 9 and there's going to be a huge line full of people without a ticket. Hopefully there's a sign or something or security kicks them out if they show up without a ticket

YEP. I TOLD A COUPLE THAT THERE WAS AN ONLINE RAFFLE. THEY DON'T CARE.

PEOPLE ARE GOING TO MOB TOMORROW.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the Finishline I'm going to and the guy basically said this:

-Store usually opens up around 10am

-They are going to open the store up around 8am for these shoes

-Around 7:30, they are going to go through the line and make sure everyone in line has their confirmation

-Anybody who doesn't have it will be asked to leave the line

-Security will be on hand

-There are the exact amount of tickets as the number of shoes (ie 20 pairs of shoes at the store = exactly 20 tickets handed out)

-There are the exact amount of tickets for each size as the number of shoes in each size (ie 2 11.5s in the store = 2 11.5 tickets emailed out)

-1 pair of each size with the more popular sizes getting two (10, 10.5, 11)

-Finishline is moving forward with this process as it creates a smoother release 

This is the info I got for my store (Tyson's Corner, VA). I don't know what it's going to be like at the other's but I imagine it'll be pretty much the same. Basically posted it so it can ease some of the mind's of the ticket winners who were still skeptical about "your spot in line is guaranteed". I feel like they didn't guarantee the shoes just in case you didn't show up during the right time and the intangibles that corporate cannot prevent (robbery, stealing of a ticket, copying of tickets). Take it for what it's worth but I believe this is the best way to do it to stop the madness that has ensued since the Concord release. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
anybody messing with the pricey EU releases today?

anybody messing with the pricey EU releases today?

not me. that high price + import duties = noooo thanks. thats about 100 in customs fees alone.

@bigj505
 yea. the math just doesnt seem very inviting lol. I go back and forth but ive pretty much landed on passing on the EU sites. I'll take my chances.

@bigj505
 yea. the math just doesnt seem very inviting lol. I go back and forth but ive pretty much landed on passing on the EU sites. I'll take my chances.
yeah its going to be an extra hundo... already did the math

it really depends on who you order from.... customs is clearly unavoidable because its over $250 but you can get that waived with lil to no effort.... if you dont have a set locked up & dont want to deal with the saturday morning bs i would def do it.... you will end up paying euro retail(a few buck over us retail if that) & shipping($30-$40 or cheaper) & MAY get hit with a customs fee a few weeks down the road but like i said it can get waived

Last edited:
from the email
Jordan Golden Moments!
The Dream Team took their gold...
This is the "Golden Moments" pack.
Jordan 6 and Jordan 7 in gold editions.
Comes in a nice double-box.
Releases online 00:01 this Saturday.
i think thats around 5 pm chicago time if im not mistaken
00:01 Sat = 12:01 AM Saturday

therefore it would mean 11:01 PM Friday for Chicago 

it really depends on who you order from.... customs is clearly unavoidable because its over $250 but you can get that waived with lil to no effort.... if you dont have a set locked up & dont want to deal with the saturday morning bs i would def do it.... you will end up paying euro retail(a few buck over us retail if that) & shipping($30-$40 or cheaper) & MAY get hit with a customs fee a few weeks down the road but like i said it can get waived

Most sites are reporting 500 - 550 USD before shipping and customs. Thats certainly not a few bucks more than retail.
Im sure these sites will sell out because people will panic or whatever.

Last edited:

Most sites are reporting 500 - 550 USD before shipping and customs. Thats certainly not a few bucks more than retail.

well damn ...didnt know that i was thinking $450-$470 tops..... but regardless of the price they will sell out

the ones I have seen are all around 420 not in the 5's

the ones I have seen are all around 420 not in the 5's

would be great if you shared then. the ones people talked about in here were 500-550

Back
Top Bottom