Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you mean the vii's tham joints will be a ocean breeze
that foreign site that was posted was the 1st but def wont be the last..... you fellas who havent secured your sets yet need to keep your eyes peeled(ESPECIALLY AROUND 5-6pm today) because there will be at the min 4-6 sites(foreign & possibly a few US) dropping them aside from the usuals(fnl,ftl,etc) & dont count out the nba store, JJ & richards around or after 12 all of them could possibly have them
Yeah I figure that most of the kids going HAM on the GMPs won't have any bread in 2 weeks.
laugh.gif

Those under the radar stateside sites are the ones I'm keeping a lookout for.

On a sidenote, how do you use the quote feature in order to show not just the most recent quote, but rather the entire convo?

My order came out to 371 EURO and changed shipped...roughly $457 according to xe.com

Also- I ordered a pair of Olympic 7s off for roughly $240 shipped and was charged $50 in customs..yes $50 :smh:

Edit: just checked paypal...was converted for $469 :smh: Knew I shouldve used my debit :smh: not gonna cry over $12 :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone ever get hit with customs from snipes? I already know about their shipping and not knowing where your shoes are at when tracking but I'm worried about customs fees

Back
Top Bottom