Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just got a call from the Houston Shiekh at the Galleria that I won! The catch is that they said they didn't have my size, but they gave me the biggest size they had left to pick up tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to do. 
ohwell.gif

Wow, a lot of folks in here complaining about UK Pricing.... I hope you understand ECONOMICS!!! The US dollar is depreciating and will continue to do so. I'll rather purchase from UK than a reseller. 8)

I just got a call from the Houston Shiekh at the Galleria that I won! The catch is that they said they didn't have my size, but they gave me the biggest size they had left to pick up tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to do. 
ohwell.gif
what size was that

Honestly, if I didn't get a pair locked up already I would buy from a Euro site. You can get it far cheaper than what resale value will be. Mark my words whoever misses out on these and really wants them is going to have to fork over ~$800 for them in the aftermarket. I guarantee it.

The way I see it, buy from the Euro site as an insurance policy. Go for the midnight and 8am releases online. If you get those, then cancel your Euro order. If you miss them, at least you got a pair for far less than you would have to pay in the after market

sold out a while ago, they probably have a sz 7 US i believe.

Yeah that's what I thought but it let me add a couple more sizes other than that size.

.......... and now it won't let me. Hopefully some people that actually wanted.

Last edited:
The way I see it, buy from the Euro site as an insurance policy. Go for the midnight and 8am releases online. If you get those, then cancel your Euro order. If you miss them, at least you got a pair for far less than you would have to pay in the after market

That is my plan.

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of folks in here complaining about UK Pricing.... I hope you understand ECONOMICS!!! The US dollar is depreciating and will continue to do so. I'll rather purchase from UK than a reseller. 8)

Well the $ is actually stronger right now than it has been in a long time. It's actually a pretty decent exchange rate vs the pound and vs the euro. I just got back from Munich and UK.

Also, make sure you email the respective shop and have them take off the VAT tax as well as ask them to mark the package as being less than $250. Some site do it, some dont. I've had lebron elites shipped with no issues and the threshold is $250....We'll see, but like you said, I'd rather pay a UK shop extra than some little kid.

I also can get my international fees waived from by my personal banker, so if you're smart about everything, its not THAT bad. :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly, if I didn't get a pair locked up already I would buy from a Euro site. You can get it far cheaper than what resale value will be. Mark my words whoever misses out on these and really wants them is going to have to fork over ~$800 for them in the aftermarket. I guarantee it.

I doubt that $800 price tag

http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-912-air-jordan-golden-moment-pack-67-retro-ships-monday-aug-20th.aspx

can someone send me the list of websites dropping the shoes at midnight

if I grab my pair i'm willing to shoot you a reasonable tip

struck out on two raffles smh 

Here is my attempt at helping.
For the KD IV scoring title release, I kept refreshing twitter, over and over again. Clicked the link ASAP, got to NDC and everything was already sold out. I come onto NT to check the KD IV thread...... everyone that says they got a pair were refreshing NDC, not the twitter. People came out and said, "if you're waiting for the twitter link, you're already too late".
Now, do I know if NDC changed how they do it? IDK........ Am I going to have two computers up with one refreshing NDC and the other refreshing twitter? Hell yeah.
I don't know much about internet/computer stuff but I think it's NDC's attempt at preventing millions of people from continuously refreshing their website and putting all the pressure on twitter's servers to handle the refreshing.
just my two cents .

do you just refresh the NDC main page or is there a certain section you need to be on?

Back
Top Bottom