Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aite im done for now... i will post pics when im back from the mall later when I pick my packs up.

Pissed,won a raffle for hoh on 34th,get there at 7am,about 13th or14th name called. Wait online,get to register only to be told they have no sz 14. Smfh,had to get a 13 instead.

Won three raffles went and picked up my pairs now back to bed.......pics later

im fasting so i thought i wouldnt go too sleep since i ate at 4am(eastern), from 745 i had my nike, finishline, and footlocker windows open. first footlocker failed me, then finishline kept going with the 30 second screen. the nike came through 8 minutes late and missed out on it. at this point im aggravated as ****. somehow my girl manages to order my size and get 4 pairs in her size just cuz. wtf world. her computer skills are below par. god must hate me for fapping while i fast.

it's posts like these that make missing out ... not all that bad... :lol: Can always count on you NTers to brighten a crappy release day.

People actually cancel other NTr's orders?! Thought this was a brotherhood/sisterhood (for a select few)?!

Reactions: Ube
there will be alot of FNL cancelation emails come Mon. I never deal with that site anymore :smh: / Anyway I failed on NDC but was able to get through EASTBAY with my size but they are backordered as long as I get em no sweating :D

Backordered on Eastbay???
Good luck with that!

You know whats funny i went to FNL cause im always clutch with them at 8am i didnt see the NDC link so i was like to hell with NDC they taking too long so i was taking my sweet time adding my size to cart on all the sites -- Hawking NDC twitter with the auto refresh and im going through the checkout on FNL and i get to the review im like damn i dont wanna pay for shipping and im like NDC better tweet the link -- wait like 3 more mins and im like f it and i pull the trigger -- FNL crashes i check my CC and they took the money out im like damn i dont have anymore money on my card lol i refresh and its put it back then im like bet head over to champs and the pack is in my cart hit the checkout button and i get a 1min and 30 second timer -- Timer runs out going through checkout cc number and all and bam the ndc link comes out im like its over for NDC this better work i go get a 10$ off coupon for champs entered it and it didnt work im like damn and checkout -- takes like a good min stops and tried to redirect me and bam i get the damn error go to champs and my order is in.....so crazy ndc is never late with the link threw me off for real

of all the info he crossed out, he forgot the order number haha. He is not new here. He will feel like a dummy if it does get cancelled lol

Welp, guess I'll be gettin a couple pairs of roshes instead :D

Only good thing about the "game" today is more people keep shoes DS now.. so at least I can always cop these in multiple places in the future.

Wonder how many pairs are actually available..i did the express shippin for 5$ more hope that speeds my processing

Well congrats to everyone who was successful. My alarm didn't go off this morning. :smh: :rolleyes

lol same here. woke up 8:25, was hoping to go on and scoop a pair of FNL but no luck.

hate when for some releases im ready on FNL but no luck, but others are late and casually go on and manage to cop :smh:

tried my luck but oh well. congrats to those who got em. keep ur head up for those still waiting for conf. emails

awful..
Temporary Authorizations
Trans Date Type Description Amount
08/18/2012 Pending WWW.FINISHLINE.COM -$368.92
08/18/2012 Pending WWW.FINISHLINE.COM $368.92

That's what happened to me with the Cav 4's with finishline.

damn i have no idea how you guys buy limited releases online. ppl been saying they even got two pairs??? i've never been able to cop off any online sites smh. and i was refreshing my twitter non stop since 7:58ET. i clicked on the NDC link and couldn't get anything. mind you i was on the link probably a min before i received the text. i tried going on fnl next but all i got was a screen telling me not to worry that i was at the right place and that they would try to connect me again in 30 seconds. then i went to eastbay and kept getting a "we are processing orders for this size" followed by a "this item is no longer in stock". tried FL and champs but i couldn't even find the damn shoes :smh: i'm not mad tho cuz i still have my packs coming in but i was trying to practice this online process for future releases. makes me want to just give up trying online but everybody knows that wont happen :lol:

People actually cancel other NTr's orders?! Thought this was a brotherhood/sisterhood (for a select few)?!
It's happened plenty in the past unfortunately.  NT is notorious for it plus you have to remember that lurkers can now view posts on this new NT.  Edited my post to help homeboy out, but people gotta be smarter than that.

can you actually cancel someones order if you only have the order number and no other information? i dont think thats possible. they wouldnt believe you if you called in to cancel and said you dont know the name. your own name.

Back
Top Bottom