Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just wanna know how limited. That may matter big time in trying to find a package like this.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

I just wanna know how limited. That may matter big time in trying to find a package like this.

Not to try and build up more hype, but I remember reading a few months ago that not all stores are getting them, and some stores will only get 12 packs in total.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

Not to try and build up more hype, but I remember reading a few months ago that not all stores are getting them, and some stores will only get 12 packs in total.
Theres no way in knowing how many stores are getting this early especially if you heard it a few months ago thats like 6 months in advance
No one has that type of knowledge yet if so we would already know what type of release and a little more info then we already have

I can't front. These white and gold joints are crack-tastic but I can pass on the black joints. Maybe i'll cop the pack and flip them back 7's unless I can cop a split pack.

Basically paying 350 + tax for those VIs since those VIIs look like basura. 
eyes.gif

-Drew

what they shoulda done is packed the Olympic VI's from 2000 and the Olympic VII's from '92 the exact way they were made in those years. Now that would be a pack I would pay $410 for all day (thats our retail here)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

what they shoulda done is packed the Olympic VI's from 2000 and the Olympic VII's from '92 the exact way they were made in those years. Now that would be a pack I would pay $410 for all day (thats our retail here)
If this happen I would have still split the pack.

Not a big fan of the VIIs, so I'm glad they're releasing them separately.

i gotta say I'm not really feeling this pack, can't see myself wearing either one of these shoes. wouldn't be surprised to see these on the podium in london though

I like this pack, and it would be my first pack.

I'll try and cop for retail. If I can't get it, then forget it.

I refuse to pay rape prices for two retro+ colorways.

Back
Top Bottom