Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got my EU pair with NO customs fees even after them getting stopped up at customs yesterday. No issues, just had the shipper mark them as less than their actual price. Smooth sailing again. Sorry so many of you are getting hit with fees. :smh:

Got my EU pair with NO customs fees even after them getting stopped up at customs yesterday. No issues, just had the shipper mark them as less than their actual price. Smooth sailing again. Sorry so many of you are getting hit with fees. :smh:

What site did you order from?

You must be new here....ha

Let me guess you lost your account in the switch?

I don't care if I have been here a minute or 20 years. That comment is getting old.

People missed out, we are sharing our salty stories, let us grieve...LOL

For those that are asking me what EU site hit me with the custom fees after marking the FULL VALUE on the box, they're initials are CR. :smh:
Stay clear, they refused to subtract the VAT as well.

Let me guess you lost your account in the switch?
I don't care if I have been here a minute or 20 years. That comment is getting old.
People missed out, we are sharing our salty stories, let us grieve...LOL

I did lose my acount in the switch...ive only been onnhere aince january though. But by now i know how fnl does restocks and know its wensdays. Ive had luck with fnl restocks...the guy had 6"posts and was obviously new here lol

Last edited:
Where is fraydog313 when you need him?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
couple spots on broadway in NYC Soho Tribeca area have them in the window, i know they charge over retail but worth checking if ur still looking

Wasn't feeling these at all. Thankfully, I only like OG colorways in J's.

Hope everyone who missed out was able to cop on the FNL restock.

if its fedex be careful. my bill came about 2 - 4 weeks after i got the shoes.

Yeah, I meant to ask you man...were you able to call in and get out of that?

i didnt try to be honest. id rather save that for a large order or a rainy day. it was more of a learning experience than anything. i ordered from endclothing when i got taxed.

but ill say it again... people were warning about customs fees non stop. now (after the fact) is not the time to worry about them :smh:

if its fedex be careful. my bill came about 2 - 4 weeks after i got the shoes.

Yeah, I meant to ask you man...were you able to call in and get out of that?

i didnt try to be honest. id rather save that for a large order or a rainy day. it was more of a learning experience than anything. i ordered from endclothing when i got taxed.

but ill say it again... people were warning about customs fees non stop. now (after the fact) is not the time to worry about them :smh:
Agreed. Most international retailers clearly state this within their site's Terms & Conditions and sometimes even on the item's page itself. Even then, most sites I've dealt with don't even declare the item's full value, which is taking a risk on their part while solely benefiting the buyer. Factor in customs/VAT and you're usually still paying less than resell prices...

Yeah, people had to know it was coming...especially with the price.
Careful on saving the customs move for a rainy day...part of the waiver thing is that you plead you didn't know. If its an order of like 3 pairs or something, they may not do it.

I ordered from UI but went ahead and canceled when I scored on NDC the next morning. With shipping the total was like $497 not including customs fee. I dont know what I was thinking.  

glove72 - i know i know... i mean, i hadnt even know there was a waiver until it was too late... so now it is what it is. just have to be smart about importing items or whatever.

I ordered from UI but went ahead and canceled when I scored on NDC the next morning. With shipping the total was like $497 not including customs fee. I dont know what I was thinking.  

yeah, UI shipping is costly...and they do not have the ability to remove the VAT...

Fedex has managed to lose my GMP package since when it was shipped out yesterday to being delivered today. Awesome. :smh:

Looks like I just got a 9.5 off CT restock. Need an 11.5 but maybe I can use it for trade bait. 11.5's go so fast ahhhh!

Back
Top Bottom