Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
anyone get a shipping conformation for finishline? i know on saturday drops i get it on monday, just wondering how long it usually takes on the restocks

:smokin

Last edited:
anyone get a shipping conformation for finishline? i know on saturday drops i get it on monday, just wondering how long it usually takes on the restocks
If they aren't shipped by Friday they will be out by monday at the latest according to finishline.

u taking some cute a** pics of the shoes bro, hahaha...man they look great :smokin i keep thinkin of changng to white on my 6s but i feel like ill be too lazy to change back to gold if i dont like the white like that, they look great as is

Congrats to those that got thru on the finishline restock,especially dude rocking the 14,I know how tough that size can be to find. Hopefully I get lucky on another one.

So I ended up on release day empty handed but thanks to my fellow niketalker BGV4 and finishline I have two packs for RETAIL!!!! There are still good peeps around here like the old days and restocks still come through!! Its been a good day!:smokin:smokin

http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/product/nike-air-jordan-golden-moment-pack-retro-6-and-7.asp

If they were all out the, the shoes would be off the website.... theres still hope even though the there price comes out in the mid $400s,  just sign up and wait and hope for the best :pimp:

I signed up and got a email 2 days ago like 2am PST. I order really quick to make sure I got my pair and then emailed them shortly to ask if VAT is deducted. They told me they do not deduct VAT so I cancelled my order. Came out to $497.00 and imagine getting hit with customs on top of that. Not worth it.

^congrats. missed the restock this morning by about 5 minutes lol. Not mean to be.
Exaclty, everything happens for a reason. The 30 min I have to drink some coffee and catch some sportscenter I decided to look on here and twitter and saw it when they had a FSR and checked out smoothly. Patience is a virtue and right place right time. Didn't plan on buyin em today at all.

Prices on ebay are dropping pretty fast. Couple packs up for $500 BIN in my size(9) and see some completed auction under 500. Patience is key for those of you that still need em.

Prices on ebay are dropping pretty fast. Couple packs up for $500 BIN in my size(9) and see some completed auction under 500. Patience is key for those of you that still need em.

Hopefully the auctions continue to fall. I dont think that $700 mark is in the picture anymore

Man congrats to all y'all who copped from that FNL restock...and also SHOUT OUT to everyone who was able to cop this pack that actually wanted these... They wanna throw this company wide raffle on us but WE still managed to come out on top... Like I stated numerous pages ago Im from Seattle and drove to Portland to camp for these because that was my only guarentee... I did manage to win a raffle from a co worke for my second pack and found a local to trade his ds raging bull pack plus $50 for my GMP.. can't wait to rock this pack.. To sum it all up... We do what we gotta do for things we want... On to the next!!!

u can not possibly be serious???
FEMALES PUT that black thing under her heels so she wont bust her *****. wait until that company gets sued after someone busts der ***** wearing them pendejadas..
u might as well wear some chancletas and tie the shoes around ur head
Hahah that's something my mom would say!! Well said though. 

roll.gif

Man congrats to all y'all who copped from that FNL restock...and also SHOUT OUT to everyone who was able to cop this pack that actually wanted these... They wanna throw this company wide raffle on us but WE still managed to come out on top... Like I stated numerous pages ago Im from Seattle and drove to Portland to camp for these because that was my only guarentee... I did manage to win a raffle from a co worke for my second pack and found a local to trade his ds raging bull pack plus $50 for my GMP.. can't wait to rock this pack.. To sum it all up... We do what we gotta do for things we want... On to the next!!!
^^^THIS... Atleast you are in a part of Washington that gets releases. I am in Walla Walla so I have to do work!

Well found this shirt at Mens Wharehouse. I got it for free since a client gave me two shirts that I exchanged for it and another shirt.
i left off yesterday in the middle of pg 198 & now were past 204 because of the finishline "restock"... anyway
Got my set's very pleased with them & was even able to get my cuz a extra pack for himself.....

im a sz 12 in everything & i like every box to be the same but im keeping the 11.5 & 12 i bought the 11.5 for my boy & he actually died on monday from an asthma attack in his sleep.....
Id feel bad selling it knowing it was his... & as crazy as it sounds the sz 11.5 & 12 are the exact same fit so im gonna bust out the 11.5's first....... kind of a walking tribute
RIP to your homie.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the Raging Bull pack in new condition?

Back
Top Bottom