Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by dezmond123

These have been raptors for as long as I know...

You're too young to realize Toronto is an expansion team and the VII's came out before them
nerd.gif

My age has nothing to do with anything... I know these released in 92 I also know that the raptors started in 95 but like I said as long as I know these have been called raptors they have held that name since they came out again in 2002 even Nike/JB has embraced the name call them charcoals if u please I'm not gonna get into age discussion or a pissing contest over a shoe

Gold Pack VII's

Lakers VI's

They look too similar to the Lakers VI's even though there are obvious differences.

Good luck to all that's gonna pick up the pack. I'll pass on these just like I did with the Lakers VI's.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

VII's look on point.

VI's Aren't bad either but a little plain... I wish they woulda done a little something different.
I feel the same way. I wish they were releasing with the off white on the back of the shoe like the samples.

The gold on the midsoles on the VII's look like they yellowed from being displayed in a window or where there was too much light from the pics that were posted on marqueesole.
sick.gif

Just hoping I can cop a pair after this retro 4 release and everything selling out instantly lol on the phone online and in store

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These have been raptors for as long as I know...

You're too young to realize Toronto is an expansion team and the VII's came out before them
nerd.gif

My age has nothing to do with anything... I know these released in 92 I also know that the raptors started in 95 but like I said as long as I know these have been called raptors they have held that name since they came out again in 2002 even Nike/JB has embraced the name call them charcoals if u please I'm not gonna get into age discussion or a pissing contest over a shoe

Your age has everything to do with your comment. You stated they have been raptors for as long as you know. Which obviously means you're limited in knowledge, because they weren't called raptors until people started feeling the need to nickname every sneaker.

Do you guys think these will reach the same popularity as the DMP vi/XI ?I'm not 100% on these but don't want to sleep on then have to chase a pack for 2-3 x retail .

Originally Posted by Vuey

Do you guys think these will reach the same popularity as the DMP vi/XI ?I'm not 100% on these but don't want to sleep on then have to chase a pack for 2-3 x retail .

seriously? no pack will ever have the hype that the DMP had, especially with the quality of today not gunna happen

Back
Top Bottom