Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Off topic, but I don't know which B/G colorway I like better.

The GMP 7s or the BHM 3s.

34e3hi0.png

28aqnnd.png

21b9eo9.png

Either way, both are heat!

:nthat:

My order from champs should be here on monday :smile: have to make sure some 1 is at the crib to sign for it

Last edited:
I know most wont agree but these were a flop. Many lost a week of their lives to cash in or cop for "collecting" and 3 weeks later, you can find them floating around the retailers and copping off resellers for $420-$480.

Kinda wish I didn't pass on these for retail. I don't really care for the VI, but I really like the VII's.

I know most wont agree but these were a flop. Many lost a week of their lives to cash in or cop for "collecting" and 3 weeks later, you can find them floating around the retailers and copping off resellers for $420-$480.
I don't understand your logic. It's a flop if everyone that REALLY wanted the pack still has a chance at getting it at retail or close to retail? Only in the eyes of a reseller is this release a flop, because they can't get the crazy amount of money that they thought was coming to them by beasting and copping as many packs as possible. THIS is why I continue to announce when/where there's pairs available, I'll make sure to keep this FLOP going.

Well if thats the case; I hope the Bred IVs & Bred XIs are a flop too

Its a flop FOR YOU BC u and ur no life having friends did not make any money off of them after "camping" to get them.... it WAS a success for those who the gmp's for retail or close to it..

Yes, some pairs may have some qc issues but we have to expect that from JB..

Its a flop FOR YOU BC u and ur no life having friends did not make any money off of them after "camping" to get them.... it WAS a success for those who the gmp's for retail or close to it..
Yes, some pairs may have some qc issues but we have to expect that from JB..
QFT!!!

I saw your post and was on the phone in 40 seconds :lol: just lucky i was home and saw that good info :nthat:
the 7's in my size are / is going for $280 or better so i had to be on it quick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom