Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by dankenstien88

For the beasts.

Na na na na boo boo new retros look like doo doo
tongue.gif
 !!! Old school leather quality like buttah baby !!!

Damn those are sexy! That leather's on point!

if this pack consisted of two OG OLY cws it would be crazy.
Hoping for a new colorway of the VIs.  don't really like the 2000 olympics.

This is definitely good with me. I already have Oly 7s, and a Black/Gold 7 and White/Gold 6 definitely wouldn't hurt if done right.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

they should use the same material on the oly 6s as they did with the carmines and oreos. if so, i'm in.
pimp.gif

I completely agree. My wallet is ready.

STOKED FOR THE WHIT/GOLD 6 SAMPLE!!!!! glad the blue olympic 6 isnt coming in the pack!!! those are weak!

The olympic 6 and 7 will release in July SEPARATELY.
As far as the pack goes, it will be the wht/gold VI like the pic above and a blk/gold VII.  These will drop in August.

I do the buys for a few stores, so I saw these in our buying meeting last week.  Tried to snap a pic but couldn't without getting caught.

Also saw the fire red 4's (minus the mars blackman logo) and raptor 7's for September.

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

As far as the pack goes, it will be the wht/gold VI like the pic above and a blk/gold VII.  These will drop in August.

I do the buys for a few stores, so I saw these in our buying meeting last week.  Tried to snap a pic but couldn't without getting caught.

Also saw the fire red 4's (minus the mars blackman logo) and raptor 7's for September.

If that's the case, that pack might sit like the DMP VII pack.  I'm glad the Olympic VI are releasing seperatley.  

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

eek.gif
eek.gif
 Damn, my wallet's body isn't ready for all this heat. 
Turning off all the lights in my house as we speak, time to save some funds
smokin.gif

Off topic how long is JB going to make me wait for some September blue 6s.

Back
Top Bottom