Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by nobody133

With no red jumpman, it's even more of a definite cop. I don't want the 7's though. Those things are fugly as sin.

yeah something is kinda weird about em.. like they are clean and all but??

time call up my cousins in Korea....screw this. I'm not trying to cop a pack in the states. It's gonna be like concords x99999 especially if nike officially labels this as olympic DMP package. naw aint' fighting no resellers and hype beasts for these.

Originally Posted by alexpak94

time call up my cousins in Korea....screw this. I'm not trying to cop a pack in the states. It's gonna be like concords x99999 especially if nike officially labels this as olympic DMP package. naw aint' fighting no resellers and hype beasts for these.

I doubt it, especially with that hefty price tag. if you camp for these, I'm almost certain you'll get a pair. Similar to the cdp release or the infrared pack, there were more than enough packs to go around and even double up.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by alexpak94

I doubt it, especially with that hefty price tag. if you camp for these, I'm almost certain you'll get a pair. Similar to the cdp release or the infrared pack, there were more than enough packs to go around and even double up.
This..... it will be nothing like the concord release.

More pics out of the GS VII's. Some of them look like they're blue
sick.gif

But the first pic is
pimp.gif

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-03.jpeg

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-01.jpeg

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-02.jpeg

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-04.jpeg

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-05.jpeg

air-jordan-vii-7-golden-moments-gold-medal-06.jpeg

Originally Posted by nobody133

With no red jumpman, it's even more of a definite cop. I don't want the 7's though. Those things are fugly as sin.

Without the red jumpman the 6's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I am one of the few who actually like the 7s as well 

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

More pics out of the GS VII's. Some of them look like they're blue
sick.gif

But the first pic is
pimp.gif

Wow. Definitely buying
I would buy the pack just for VII! Hopefully I can find someone to split..

30t6p3b.gif
  I'm done with VII's, was one of my favorite J's but JB played them out, no mas for me.

VII's are the only redeemable aspect of the pack, and I think that the white in the midsole sets it off a little too much...if they were more stealth...
pimp.gif

I've tried to find some redeeming qualities in this pack, but it's not even worth it. I'll build my own Oly pack with the Oly VI's and VII's. I have a feeling that most copping these are hoping that they turn into the next DMP resale wise down the line. Good luck with that.

Just found out that none of the stores in my city will have these. Im gonna have to take a road trip somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom