Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action, Finish Line, Hibbett Sports, Jimmy Jazz and a mom and pop shoe store in Killeen Mall along with the PX on Fort Hood is getting this pack. A few of those stores didnt even get the olympic VII's so I dont think this is a limited release. If you really want this pack bad enough you can get it for retail price. 

I think the debate between classifying this release as either "limited" or "general" would be eliminated altogether if everybody can just come to some sort of consensus in increasing the degree of specificity when referring to releases. 

Maybe like a legitimate general release where the shoe is available in all sizes should be the only one with the moniker of a "general release", whereas a shoe that isn't necessarily limited, but is not available in all sizes should be called "semi-limited" or something.  Just my two cents.  

Back to the shoes.  I would buy this pack, but the 7s just aren't doing it for me.  Maybe that's because the only 7s I really like are the Hares.  The 6s on the other hand, would've been perfect given that the red Jumpman at the back of the shoes is eliminated.  

The resellers are all gonna get  caught with stinky **** in their pants after these ******* resell for 420.

The resellers are all gonna get  caught with stinky **** in their pants after these ******* resell for 420.

im no reseller but you & i both know that wont happen...& you are lying to yourself if you actually believe that

these arent the oly vi or fire red iv's fam ...

im no reseller but you & i both know that wont happen...& you are lying to yourself if you actually believe that
these arent the oly vi or fire red iv's fam ...
you are right sir. just wishfull thinking on my part.

I for one am not a reseller just collect, but as a collector and my sources at JB these are not a GR as stated many times...the GR term is too often being used too loosely.  If this pack was coming out in kids sizes as well this would be a GR but it is not.

Not trying to hype this show at all and others may be trying to but this is not a GR. 

This pack is also a lot better than ppl think if you are a tru JB fan/collector/sneakerhead
we all know the pack is not coming out in gs sizes but its still gonna have about the same amount of adult sizes at all the shoe stores.  You know when a shoe is limited they call it a hyperstrike and only HOH and Niketowns will get there hands on them.  Im in vegas every damn shoe store that sells Jordans is getting them!  yeah they might have a few less pairs at each store but its because its a set pack going for $350.00.  All the online stores are getting them too!  If its so limited like everyone is saying only 1 or 2 online stores would be getting them.   Whats gonna be limited on the 18th is the durant gold medals.  You can say your inside JB  sources all you want show me facts from any website that says its gonna be super limited?  Everyone that keeps saying that never posts the facts.   The manager at the HOH already confirmed 125 sets.   they normally get around 150-200 pairs of the Jordans when they come out.   So yeah its a little less but by no means is it gonna be a hyperstrike.  For the record besides the Jordan 4's that dropped this month Nike has been saying every sig shoe thats gonna drop this month is limited.  They said the same thing about the fireberry Kobes and Lebrons and guess what?  they're still sitting on shelves.

overhyping a shoe so you can make more money is just wrong. Jordan Brand does it enough just stop already
exactly what i'm saying.  Just because its not gonna come in kids sizes doesnt mean ****.  Jordan brand knows people arent gonna be dropping cash like that on kids shoes.  smh   Where I buy my kicks from the only thing there telling me is that there gonna get a few less sets then what they would normally get of a jordan shoe due to the fact that its a $350.00 set instead of a single pair for $160.00. 

I think the debate between classifying this release as either "limited" or "general" would be eliminated altogether if everybody can just come to some sort of consensus in increasing the degree of specificity when referring to releases. 

Maybe like a legitimate general release where the shoe is available in all sizes should be the only one with the moniker of a "general release", whereas a shoe that isn't necessarily limited, but is not available in all sizes should be called "semi-limited" or something.  Just my two cents.  
You said it perfectly
grin.gif

I've been saying the same damn thing! This is gonna be a general release and everyone wanted to jump on my case saying these are gonna be limited.  I swear I be feeling like its a bunch of resellers on here trying to hype up the shoe so people go out and over spend to assure themselves a pack.  Have you notice people on here be like yo they have them at so and so website for this amount and it be like 650 for the pack.  smh  I bet its people from them websites tryin to get sneakerheads to go over on their sites to over spend on them so they can come up quick.:smh:
I for one am not a reseller just collect, but as a collector and my sources at JB these are not a GR as stated many times...the GR term is too often being used too loosely.  If this pack was coming out in kids sizes as well this would be a GR but it is not.

Not trying to hype this show at all and others may be trying to but this is not a GR. 

This pack is also a lot better than ppl think if you are a tru JB fan/collector/sneakerhead

These are coming in kids sizes my local boutique just got them in today.

People who over paid for these are gonna be pissed when they realize they could of bought them for retail.
laugh.gif

I'll be trying my luck online. Wishing bad luck to all y'all who are doing the same :lol:

I haven't bought Jordans in a minute...Is there a limit on Eastbay? I know there is on NDC

Last edited:
I'll be trying my luck online. Wishing bad luck to all y'all who are doing the same :lol:
I haven't bought Jordans in a minute...Is there a limit on Eastbay? I know there is on NDC

Lol at the wishin yall bad luck. Eastbay usually has a limit of 2 but I can see the limit being 1 for this release

people are just trolling the thread now.... seriously
im gonna quote myself so this simple info is on the current pg
i dont think michigan & others are getting that very small but important detail....
nothing is limited from jb if it drops in gs sizes
only the vii's from the pack are releasing in gs sizes not the entire pack
if there was gs gmp packs along side the adult sz gmp packs your comment would have some weight.......
cold we finally agree on something...lol

yall saying it aint limited, buy how many packs are stores getting, thats the real issue, every store i talk to is only gettin one of each size 8-12, and after footlocker employee get theirs thats like 6 packs,

Last edited:
we all know the pack is not coming out in gs sizes but its still gonna have about the same amount of adult sizes at all the shoe stores.  You know when a shoe is limited they call it a hyperstrike and only HOH and Niketowns will get there hands on them.  Im in vegas every damn shoe store that sells Jordans is getting them!  yeah they might have a few less pairs at each store but its because its a set pack going for $350.00.  All the online stores are getting them too!  If its so limited like everyone is saying only 1 or 2 online stores would be getting them.   Whats gonna be limited on the 18th is the durant gold medals.  You can say your inside JB  sources all you want show me facts from any website that says its gonna be super limited?  Everyone that keeps saying that never posts the facts.   The manager at the HOH already confirmed 125 sets.   they normally get around 150-200 pairs of the Jordans when they come out.   So yeah its a little less but by no means is it gonna be a hyperstrike.  For the record besides the Jordan 4's that dropped this month Nike has been saying every sig shoe thats gonna drop this month is limited.  They said the same thing about the fireberry Kobes and Lebrons and guess what?  they're still sitting on shelves.
michigan no one has ever said the were a hyperstrike that would be a ridiculous lie....but you cant say they are a GR...  and you can wait for these to be on shelves but the only shelves they will be on is some reseller who will be trying to get you to buy them...

some ppl do not want to deal with lines or raffles or hoping that they get through online.. a bunch of these resellers (not me) count on this and get ppl to bite on it early.  and also ppl get scared they will lose their chance on a shoe and spend more upfront hoping that they dont have to spend more after...they dont want to take a chance.

one of the reasons i paid more for this pack and another reason i cant get a retro for retail in this past year
with these crazy resale prices on all nike/ jordan shoes this past year
if you really want the shoe pay more before release so you dont have to deal with 100's other people camped out for days

i dont want to deal with lines or on line and then strike out

now i just just get raped on every release
i hope things will change

Last edited:
16-18 packs is an average amount of packs each store is getting around my way. 7 sneaker stores in my mall of a town of 110,000 (Killeen). The dude I work with claimed he just asked for the pack at the PX to see if they had it and they let him buy it already for 275 no tax. He wore the Gold VI's to work today. Just do some scouting and come up with a plan about being first in line to secure your pair and your going to get them. Come friday afternoon im on my Solid Snake ish. Im gonna have the mall under surviellance all day. im going to be up and down and in and out them shoe stores all day letting them see my face, asking redundant questions to let my intent and seriousness be known. Im gonna have a redundant chat with mall security about their precise laws about lining up so its no funny business sat morning. i will be standing off their property as soon the lights go out friday night in full view of the mall. i will wait in that same spot until the mall opens up at 6 am. nobody will be there before me. Im watching you watch me. as soon as i see someone enter the parking lot i will make a mad dash towards the entry door. i dont care if its a false alarm. I was first in the line for the concords, i was first in line for the VR IVs last week and i will be first in line for the GMP. If you really want this pack just be dedicated to being first in line. no hypebeast, no stock numbers, no employee will keep me from getting this pack. Black and Gold VIIs with the gold laces will be on my toes as I exit the mall saturday morning. If you want them go get them. They are yours. I wish everyone luck especially to the fellow VI's fans. Gold VI's this year and Maroon VI's next year. Im not worthy.

Back
Top Bottom