Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
black and gold 5's would of looked so sexy

Black and GOLD XIs mids would of set this on fire kinda like a Space Jam withe gold jumpman ICY blue sole with gold accents :smokin/ I can imagine the hypebeasts beasting LOL

Last edited:
not too crazy about 6s but 7s are looking good.

so just to get it straight, they are coming is gs sizes? my girls wants a set and she already got the late shift so she can try to cop online in the morning

In canada the gold pack is releasing separtely. So if you have a homie over the border you could get the 6 or 7

THIS IS NOT TRUE!

GS sizes maybe but you CAN NOT buy the VI or VII separately in men's sizes here

trust me, if we could, everyone else could too....not the case

Last edited:
this. :lol: i'm so happy i'm not on these like that. retail or nothing for me and no sleep will lost if i don't get these (or pretty much any other release for that matter). i missed out on Y2s and no sleep was lost so these...? :lol:
this whole shoe thing is beyond played out now. all this hype for this bs pack?? :lol: each pack is still trying to live up to the hype of the OG dmp, but they never will but u guys certainly still try ur best to hype them up to be.
it really feels good to flat out not care anymore about all these bs releases. sure, i'll still cop a few if i don't have to jump thru hoops, but for the most part y'all can have em all. :smokin

all this talk about limted vs. general release... pack vs. shoes being sold seperate...pack vs. vii can be bought seperate later :smh:

my only comment on these situations is, with a week away till release date:

@ jdimag

Thanks for uploading those pics.

The 7's look so good with those lace tips.

Are you going to keep the gold or white laces on your 6's?

Really wish that jumpman on the front of the VI's was red like the samples...Hope NDC doesnt give me any troubles next weekend..

all this talk about limted vs. general release... pack vs. shoes being sold seperate...pack vs. vii can be bought seperate later
mean.gif

my only comment on these situations is, with a week away till release date:
Womp womp woooommmmmmmmpppppp.

smh these happen to be releasing on the sat right before back to school on that monday ...fml lines are going to be ridiculous

Those VIIs should have been released as a single pair. Not liking the VIs at all.

Man those 6s are going to look like crap after a few wears(thats if you wear them). All white clear soles shoes dont age well from my experience. Im keeping the 7's and hasta la vista to the 6s. Hopefully i can get 2 set and see if I can pull the okey dokey for a DMP 6/11 pack... LOL you never know with people these days :D

Last edited:
If you remember a certain collab that Jordan and a famous Southern boutique were supposed to do together for an anniversary shoe.. A pic leaked last year.

it got scrapped.

It had two pairs of retros in it... blk/gold and white/gold..

Funny how things worked...

Is there anyone in AZ that knows who is getting the pack for sure and how they are releasing? I would really appreciate it, so far All I have heard is that all the FTL are doing raffles

Back
Top Bottom