Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the price is high, so is the hype. But the quality is low. Typical JB.

I held these in hand yesterday, Im not feeling the nubuck/suede on the 7s, and the leather on the 6s is ehhh.

EZ PASS.

Drake put together the most basic outfits and shoes, but back on topic, why is finish line having a lottoery just to camp, there purposely picking a certain number of people so it can exceed the amount of shoes they have, What the logic of that 
ohwell.gif

Just got the email and signed up.

in the details after you sign up it says:

Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.

What does that even mean?  "simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store"
That's just basically telling you...Go waste your time camping and participating because you will not be guaranteed to get one...just make sense :wink:

I don't get why people don't shell out the money if they're so worried they'll strike out and have to pay resell prices close to 1k? I already paid for my pack and it's nice knowing I won't have to break a sweat over these shoes this weekend. 8)

fyi air knight has a full size run for about 600 shipped

I've spent close to 5g's in one of the their stores alone since January and I didn't get any email from them.

Thank god my plug is hooking it up for less than retail. 

Check your spam folder..it might be in there. i thought the same thing but then i checked the spam folder and sure enough it had been sitting there

That's just basically telling you...Go waste your time camping and participating because you will not be guaranteed to get one...just make sense :wink:

no i think what they mean is that you're not guaranteed a pair by signing up for the raffle. but i'm pretty sure you are guaranteed a pair if you win the raffle. it was the same way with the HOH yeezy raffle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man those raffles and what not are all garbage, I gotta thank nike for switching to this TWITTER RSVP thing, way easier to "camp" at my computer on the designated day not waste my entire friday night sitting in line for some sneakers.

I was on the fence about these but the stickie213 kids video I think solidified that I will be buying these.

Man those raffles and what not are all garbage, I gotta thank nike for switching to this TWITTER RSVP thing, way easier to "camp" at my computer on the designated day not waste my entire friday night sitting in line for some sneakers.
I was on the fence about these but the stickie213 kids video I think solidified that I will be buying these.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

you honestly cant depend on raffles. idk why Nike is even doing that

Can't wait to read all the posts and stories about F resellers come Saturday! Another "epic" release by JB

I spoke with a customer service rep about an hour ago who said that if you are chosen you get the shoes. FNL is a little like my job, LOL. Management comes up with new strategies and then, don't explain it to the people who actually have to implement it.

I spoke with a customer service rep about an hour ago who said that if you are chosen you get the shoes. FNL is a little like my job, LOL. Management comes up with new strategies and then, don't explain it to the people who actually have to implement it.

Exactly. That rep doesn't know what they are talking about

Its going to be a mess in the Bay Area.

One of the malls out here did a sign up about 2 weeks ago and signed up about 100-150 people.

Fast forward to this week and only 1-2 stores in the entire mall is getting the pack and 12-18 pairs at that.

I know which mall u talked about, I was surprised the list was that long when I signed up two weeks ago. :smh: It is crazy!!

Speaking of which, I still haven't received any emails from FNL. Sigh...... :smh::smh:

Last edited:

Exactly. That rep doesn't know what they are talking about

when do reps ever know whats going on... but let other members tell it

REPS ARE THE END ALL....... THEY ARE GIVEN ALL THE INFO & WOULDNT LIE TO ME BECAUSE IM A CUSTOMER :rofl:

[COLOR=#RED]I know people are disappointed with this release. Please remember to watch your language. Suspensions/Bans can and will be handed out for those that cannot conduct themselves accordingly.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
just did all the raffles at my local mall... we will see if I get lucky this time around
nerd.gif

Is there anyone in AZ that has more info on what stores are getting this pack? I heard Shiekh FTL FNL at Mills mall are getting them but I heard they dont let you line up until 6 am? That true?

I have not recieved an email from FNL for the pack and like another poster, I've spent a few g's there since january.....I checked the spam folder and everything. I'm going to give them a call as soon as I get a minute. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom