Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was leaning towards coppin but after realizing this will be close to $400 after tax 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
. Can't and won't do it unless I get a fat raise or something by then 
laugh.gif

Im really feeling the VI's, remind me of 49ers ( GO NINERS!) and those VII's i like, they look like some beaters tho, imma beat em, lol. Considered the pack purchased

Originally Posted by cw2022

Im really feeling the VI's, remind me of 49ers ( GO NINERS!) and those VII's i like, they look like some beaters tho, imma beat em, lol. Considered the pack purchased

laugh.gif

sold my DMP 6's and have regreted it ever since smh , this is as close as im guna get to getting some 6's w/ gold in it and i can deal w/ the 7's .........

The VII's are wack...ashy suede why shiny leather? You want people to pay $350 JB?

The VI's are ok, nothing special

Just a way to overcharge people for nothing special

Dang man, I thought I was going to be able to pass on this pack after seeing the sketches and save myself 300+. Those VI's go too hard though.

DAT GOLD DOE. 
pimp.gif

Not gonna lie.. the VIs in this pack PUT DA TEAM ON ITS BACK DOE. True meaning of determination..

Will be all over these, probably gonna sell the VII or keep for sake of having the whole pack.
tongue.gif

cdp all over again

1 great shoe most customers will no question want packaged with a 2nd shoe that most wont want & sell it for $3+ same ol jb
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

now that im done with the whine... i need to get my cheese ready to cop at least one pack
pimp.gif
& selling the vii's with a quickness $100 flat is gonna get em'

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif
@ColdCity haaving a pre order on the VII.

yep get at me you know my sz
laugh.gif

ironically i was looking at the sample pics yesterday & my gf goes....
her-DAMN!!! when are those coming out??????
me- i think august.... but only the black ones will come out in your sz & we get the pack with both
her-
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
+$+% them weak +!! black ones i dont want them i want the vi's
me-
roll.gif