Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by TomDom

I'm gonna be in Europe when this hits, you think i still could get a pair? Do they release over there? 

I was in London last summer and they still had all sizes of jordans that were only available on NT in the states. Still got a friend over there who was able to cop me the concords a week after they came out no problem. They sell jordans in stores over there, but people dont buy em like they do here so you should have no trouble copping a pair

Via SneakerFiles

Extreme close up of the Gold Medal Air Jordan 6

air-jordan-vi-6-gold-medal-epic-look.jpg

Originally Posted by TomDom

I'm gonna be in Europe when this hits, you think i still could get a pair? Do they release over there? 
Alot easier than the US. I struggled so much to get the Cool Grey XIs but the Concord XIs release, just when i moved here, was such an easy buy I mangaed to double-up and decided not to triple up.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Chris Paul

[h3]Air Jordan VI & VII ‘Gold Medal Pack[/h3]
Def the "yezzy" release for JB they even bit the dustbag
laugh.gif

i wonder is it one or 2 bags....& i wanna see the box for the set 

the gold jumpman is an improvement, but the two red airs and outsole jumpman are out of place.

and the gold laces are hideous.

tbh, i prefer the viis.

both are growing on me... the 6s have the best CW, would almost wish the 7s had the same white/gold instead of black

it seems like a lot of people hating on those 7's....I hope people sell those individually, gonna cop one pack and double up on those 7's

Cant believe the release is only a month n change away!!!!! Im going to assume that these will be a general limited release, and if you dont know what I mean by that then dont bother commenting. People will def camp atleast 2 - 3 days for these, concord hype! Im a fan of both and Im sure I have 2 pairs held for me so its cool. Im thinking most Nike stores will end up doing raffle because camp outs are banned and the RSVP system just wont work for a release of this magnitude!

Glad I found a buddy that shares my size and is ok with me getting the VI..
I've been wanting these things the sample DMP pics.
I really thought they were gonna use it for the BIN VI, but this is just fine..
Only bummer is $175 a pair.. Pretty steep..

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Glad I found a buddy that shares my size and is ok with me getting the VI..
I've been wanting these things the sample DMP pics.
I really thought they were gonna use it for the BIN VI, but this is just fine..
Only bummer is $175 a pair.. Pretty steep..

$175 is pretty much the norm as bad as that sounds

Back
Top Bottom