Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yo, I've seen this in a couple of threads and don't mean to be ignorant, but what does it mean when you "sale" a pair of shoes? Are you using them to cross the lake? Using them to reach America like Columbus? I thought you either put a pair of shoes up for sale or sell them.
Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Hahahahaha, real talk.

Yo, I've seen this in a couple of threads and don't mean to be ignorant, but what does it mean when you "sale" a pair of shoes? Are you using them to cross the lake? Using them to reach America like Columbus? I thought you either put a pair of shoes up for sale or sell them.

Maybe the people who "sale" these shoes should use their profits to get a GED or college education so they won't have to worry about needing to buy a pair of shoes to make money off of....F'in resellers....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I don't think you should be correcting anyone.

Between this thread and the Bred XI thread, I dont need Comedy Central...matter fact, I dont even need cable. These two threads are effin HEE-LARRY-US. Although at least this thread is within shouting distance of the actual drop.
But this guy might be my favorite of this thread...
You telling me you were standing in line to cop kicks in '95...when you were 10? That's what you're saying? You stood in line to cop kicks at 10 years old? An and you had 125 to buy them? When/where did you need to stand on line in '95...ESPECIALLY for kids sizes?
BUT, that guy is right about a few things...if he wants to sell/cell/sale/sail them, he absolutely has that right. Also, it's NEVER the sellers fault for ridiculous prices...it's ALWAYS the buyer's fault. Sellers don't set prices, the market (buyer) does.
ALSO, LOL if you think you're gonna wake up on release date, skip the fruit loops, and cop 2 packs...although who knows...homie been waiting on lines since '95, he prolly got a CRAZY connect.
That is all for now...I'll chime in again with more unnecessary sarcastic comments in a few days.
 Well yes, I did have money to cop kicks when I was a kid, between both of my parents I got a $50 allowence each week, so when jordans didnt come out every single week you could save to get a pair, plus kids sizes were never $125....... Now here in Kansas City, back then only a few stores even got jordans, and even less were on the bus line, so we did have to stand in line back then..... And to answer the 3rd point you made, yes i do have a connect at a mom and pops place since i have been going there for so long and now cop at least 5 pair of everything between me and my 2 boys, they will hold my pairs for me, the only catch is that I have to be in the line that morning (on very limited stuff), so no matter if im 1st or the 80th person in line i can get them in my size, I just go in there the night before and tell them what size i want and they put them up, i only have to stand in line because they dont want people to trip if I come later like around noon and walk out with two packs, there is a Foot Locker in the same mall across the hall and they dont want them to hate on them, because they dont get half the stuff the mom and pops place gets...... 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by manslayer

What are you talking about? Sail a pair of shoes and sale a pair of shoes are 2 different things

C'mon man! I could smell his sarcasm from where I'm sitting from! He meant to say it should be SELL shoes not "SALE" shoes. That's why he is saying get an education so you would know how to use words. He was being sarcastic. That's why he said, "you either put a pair of shoes up for sale or sell them." Can't believe you used the word "sale" too in trying to correct him. Oh the irony!

Reading comprehension is a lost skill indeed.:smh:

Last edited:
Between this thread and the Bred XI thread, I dont need Comedy Central...matter fact, I dont even need cable. These two threads are effin HEE-LARRY-US. Although at least this thread is within shouting distance of the actual drop.
But this guy might be my favorite of this thread...
You telling me you were standing in line to cop kicks in '95...when you were 10? That's what you're saying? You stood in line to cop kicks at 10 years old? An and you had 125 to buy them? When/where did you need to stand on line in '95...ESPECIALLY for kids sizes?
BUT, that guy is right about a few things...if he wants to sell/cell/sale/sail them, he absolutely has that right. Also, it's NEVER the sellers fault for ridiculous prices...it's ALWAYS the buyer's fault. Sellers don't set prices, the market (buyer) does.
ALSO, LOL if you think you're gonna wake up on release date, skip the fruit loops, and cop 2 packs...although who knows...homie been waiting on lines since '95, he prolly got a CRAZY connect.
That is all for now...I'll chime in again with more unnecessary sarcastic comments in a few days.
 Well yes, I did have money to cop kicks when I was a kid, between both of my parents  I got a $50 allowence each week, so when jordans didnt come out every single week you could save to get a pair, plus kids sizes were never $125....... Now here in Kansas City, back then only a few stores even got jordans, and even less were on the bus line, so we did have to stand in line back then..... And to answer the 3rd point you made, yes i do have a connect at a mom and pops place since i have been going there for so long and now cop at least 5 pair of everything between me and my 2 boys, they will hold my pairs for me, the only catch is that I have to be in the line that morning (on very limited stuff), so no matter if im 1st or the 80th person in line i can get them in my size, I just go in there the night before and tell them what size i want and they put them up, i only have to stand in line because they dont want people to trip if I come later like around noon and walk out with two packs, there is a Foot Locker in the same mall across the hall and they dont want them to hate on them, because they dont get half the stuff the mom and pops place gets...... 
I want to meet your parents.

I got like $4 bucks a week, and that's only if I did every chore possible 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^Lol. I never got allowance. If I didnt do every Chore possible, I would be beat and lectured. :lol:
If I wanted anything I had to beg and the answer was no 9/10

I got lunch money, 4 bucks a day, other than that, had to beg, I thought I was the **** when I finally got some grant hills lol

it's a pass for me.  It's enough gimmicks by Jordan.  Not worth it in my opinion.  Do people collect anymore or just buy to resell?  It's disheartening.  

The packaging/presentation on the 6/7 GMP is dope, but neither the VI's or VII's jump out at me and make me want to drop pack $$. In my opinion, the VII's are cleaner than the VI's. I think Ppl get caught up in the hype of a 2-pair pack dropping and make a decision to cop regardless of how they look, so they can be part of history by buyin the 1st ever "GMP". Can't really blame em though, it's a dope concept, but nowhere even comparable to the quality/design of the VI/XI DMP.

People gonna be camping for days for this pack.

Will be almost entirely impossible to cop.

Online seems like a better shot.

But who knows.

I may get lucky.

:lol: :rolleyes

^^^ why is drake chillin on a old *** malibu lol, but the hype is starting to build for these

My local FNL said they will be getting less than 25 packs. Every release they get 70-120 pairs. :smh::x

Damn i was lucky to come up with $50 on my birthday...

This will be impossible to get in the DMV so ima sleep in and not even trip over it..

Back
Top Bottom