Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just got back from dinner and I never got an email from FNL. I called them and they immediately sent me the lottery email. 
laugh.gif
 at their link to register for the lottery. Why didn't they just give the link out to everyone on their twitter page or make it a link on their homepage? I'm sure someone posted it on an earlier page but I haven't gotten a chance to go through the thread yet. Only one location in so cal (Cerritos) getting these. I'm surprise the main place mall didn't get these.

Just got back from dinner and I never got an email from FNL. I called them and they immediately sent me the lottery email. 
laugh.gif
 at their link to register for the lottery. Why didn't they just give the link out to everyone on their twitter page or make it a link on their homepage? I'm sure someone posted it on an earlier page but I haven't gotten a chance to go through the thread yet. Only one location in so cal (Cerritos) getting these. I'm surprise the main place mall didn't get these.
I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping the champs or footlocker in there would get them, but apparently one of boys said they weren't. I guess they will be going to South Coast

I know tickets were handed out today, August 15th, and im pretty sure there all out already. I dont plan on doing a raffle at all, but if im not mistaken ive heard there releasing tha 7's by themselves? idk if its true or not but if so imma have to say f u c k them 6's

I know tickets were handed out today, August 15th, and im pretty sure there all out already. I dont plan on doing a raffle at all, but if im not mistaken ive heard there releasing tha 7's by themselves? idk if its true or not but if so imma have to say f u c k them 6's

Only in GS sizes I believe

^

I gotta go with the 6s. I've never been a fan of 7s.

The moment I get my correct size in the pack, the 7s will be dealt.

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping the champs or footlocker in there would get them, but apparently one of boys said they weren't. I guess they will be going to South Coast
Yeah, I'm going to try and stop by HOH South Coast tomorrow after work. More chances to win a lotto and zero time spent camping. Got to love it.

Yeah, I'm going to try and stop by HOH South Coast tomorrow after work. More chances to win a lotto and zero time spent camping. Got to love it.
It's like a 10 min drive from my house.

I'm currently working in Boston ,So I'm going to try my luck tomorrow at the HOH in the Galleria mall.

Good luck my dude

This release will till us what to respect for every limited shoe to come out. This is somewhat a milestone in the sneaker world

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Raffles are over. Goodluck to the people who will win… also everyone well receive a email from them even if you win or lose so stay calm when you see the FNL email because it might say something unfortunate for most people

Peace

Last edited:
I think there only releasing the 7's by themselves in gs sizes.  

Last edited:
LOL @ raffles just buy them early drop the extra $100 smh waiting in lines and raffles is so 2002 but I was a youngin back then $450 shipped was a no brainer plus i copped a DS pair of Infared VIs the same day for $250 shipped, plus $300 shipped for the crimsons early come on guys just drop the extra dough rock em early sleep in when they come out its that simple

north al's only getting a few...im gonna camp for the first time since the cool greys...i need these like ross needs gravy in his side salad

Back
Top Bottom