Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
**** FINISHLINE!! I entered my cc info 3 times, it's signed me out, now I'm stuck on the "do not refresh your browser" page.

Ya this was way easy for me to get into finishline but at the end of the process I didnt hit the submit order button and now I am stuck without!!! Wow talk about horrible luck and stupidity on my part. I guess it wasnt meant to be.... I had them in my cart, added payment info, and shipping and hit ok. Thought it went through but no it went to the submit screen with the button in the bottom right corner. Now I am empty handed!!!!!

Wow this thread jumped lol
I just got a call from the Houston Shiekh at the Galleria that I won! The catch is that they said they didn't have my size, but they gave me the biggest size they had left to pick up tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to do. 
ohwell.gif
As long as it's not Shaq's size, grab it, look for a trade or just sell it and use the bread to cop your size.
Yeah, stuck out everywhere online. A little surprised.

I think I will pick them up right now.

Hoping for the best outcome!

thanks god I was able to win 2 raffles at my mall or I would of been pissed right now. Oh well tho for online..

Well my spot had 5 raffle winners and kids sizes...

Pretty big footaction. 100 plus playoff 12s n WC IVs.... seem they are indeed very limited...

Im happy. :smile:

The 30 or so n kine since 5am... not so much

Got my order confirmation email from FNL. Still waiting for the Eastbay order confirmation email.

Purchased through Eastbay, waited in the online line for 22 minutes. Able to check out, no problem. Unfortunately, had to pay the dreaded tax and shipping, although the pay after delivery feature is always the plus.

While waiting, had luck going through on Finishline as well. Went pretty quick and smooth. Was able to apply a winner's circle $20 discount.

Nikestore was a deadbeat. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
I clicked the link that was tweeted and got through smoothly, it's all luck.

I know I was just saying I could see how someone would feet like that w/ the late tweet time & immediate sellout. I had more luck when NDC used to crash too, lol.

So my order was processing payment when finishline shut down, however i got the email saying that ive been billed for the amount. What are the odds of me getting cancelled?

I'm in the same boat. As others have said until you get a shipping confirmation assume you aren't getting them.

I was on youtube just randomly checking out videos totally forgot. I exit the full screen, it was 7:54 and just remembered these were releasing. Checked this thread only twice this week. Logged into twitter and NDC went to take a piss lol came back, couldn't find the link for finishline or eastbay and running out of time so said **** it for both those sites.Then I kept checking Nike's twitter finally posted the link 7-8 minutes after 8 AM, added a szie 10.5 and checked out in less than a minute. Probably the easiest release ever and I didn't even want them that bad. Couldn't even get the Olympics 7's but I got these. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom