Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

wow, cats are still juiced about these guys. mine came out once to peep and have been in the box in a bag since RD. good luck to you all in your searchs andhope resell doesn't kill ya

Just picked up a 8 and a 10.5 from footaction in the mall......almost 2 weeks later...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ThaChef510

just got my finishline restock order canceled today. i had to email them about it. they said they've been trying to contact me but couldn't?!
eyes.gif
smh.gif
wow...more finishline sorriness...lame half assed excuse
smh.gif

I'm in CA and I haven't received mine from Eastbay yet...it has never taken this long!

Originally Posted by George C Scott

Originally Posted by ktay09

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200228925231&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
hey do u guys think this is legit? the seller is accepting my offer of 300USD for the shoes. He claims that he bought shoes in bulk from PYS (Pickyourshoes.com) hence the low price he's offering of 350USD 'Buy it Now"....
What do you guys think? Please provide some comments...i'm quite tempted to purchase the shoes off him.. yet worried that its a scam or a b grade/fake jordans...

Cheers

PYS did not sell them for less than $400....he's FOS.

Fugazi - Pics not tagged, and his pics are different

dont yout hink that he would have taken all the pics on the black background?

got mine today from the NDC restock, already wore the XVII out and yes they do fit a bit snug. Too bad the toebox is scuffed out the box.

yea i balled in the 17s and to me they were very comfotable and even better without the strap
happy.gif

finally received my pair. paint marks on the sole of the VIs but cant complain, didnt even think id be able to get this pack.

Originally Posted by MjTs

I'm in CA and I haven't received mine from Eastbay yet...it has never taken this long!

i got mines on friday of last week. you should really check up on that. im in so cal (LA area)

missed the release of these shoes thought i was out of luck for a good looking pack woke up to a restock at 1:00 am in the morning on nike.com grabbed two bothcame to my door step yesterday and both boxes were whopped but only to open two boxes of mint 6's and 17's

Originally Posted by MjTs

Am also in CA and I received my Eastbay Pack Since last Saturday with standard shipping

LUCKED OUT...

Seller posted a size 13 for $350 (which was my max) with free priority shipping. Got a 10% PayPal/eBay coupon right before I saw the auction. So, got them for$315 shipped about 2 weeks after RD. Still won't be getting any new JB releases, just was fiending for Carmines. They are crispy, XVIIs look a bit dutty,but not creased or beat. They are just black suede = dust collectors. Might put them on the court...

yes im lol @ you dudes still waiting to see if you got them from FNL and NDC thats wat you get for being lazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by jw4

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

Yo....call them and find out the bad news first hand. I just got off the phone with one of the reps from fnl and he informed me that my order still says processing because they are out of stock. I ordered on wednesday the 28th from that so called restock that fnl had up. Well i'm tight now and I am just going to wait for my XX3's and try and get the pack for not too much above retail. Sorry for the bad news my friend.
mad.gif

I was informed yesterday that my order has been cancelled. I ordered a sz 11.5 early Wed morning. She said they couldn't find any in stock. Makes me mad that they let people order the shoes online and then sell them in the store before they can be sent out. I won't be ordering from fnl again if I can help it.
yeh I just called those bastards.. they told me that my orders were canceled too because they're no longer in stock... wasted my damn time wit them and plus now I have to wait for them to give me back my money which should of never been taken out in the first pace.. stores usually charge u when they ship the item... !!$* finishline.....

damn...there goes my CDP...
smh.gif
...why don't they just e-mail people and let them know ahead of time that orders were cancelled???...got my hopes up for nothing
smh.gif
...%%*@ finishline...

Ummmmm...there still processing.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

seriously, are xvii's supposed to be this painful?

and again i ask, was the silver bar round back always been plastic and not metal?

Back
Top Bottom