Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yea to the dude that said something bout how fnl ships from other finishline stores they dont do that on the initial release date those packages come from thewarehouse when stores cant sale a pair for a while theyll put it up online n thats when they ship from the stores

finishline got ran through.....i know resellers are happy right now.......someone just copped 8 pairs of size 9...10 of 9.5..........10 of sz10.....9 ofsz10.5.......and 12 of sz 11........haha.......if they woulda had a limit.....you guys would of gotten your pair.........

I got Croc XVII (grails) in a sz 15 & those feel big. I'm naturally a sz 14 & got sz 14 Infrareds & those are snug. I'm shooting for a sz14 for the pack.

Originally Posted by kevvv

xvii are rumored to be tight, I know the og's were a little snug when i had them , but after breaking in they were fine.

That's how my OG XVIIs were, and it took them forever and a day to break in. Those shoes KILLED my feet initially but once broken in, they were so fresh toball in. They were my favorites, actually, until I left them on the top of my car during a blizzard after a game and then drove off. I went back, but the goshdang plows were out. Now I have the black XVII suitcase with nothing in it. Oh well.

finishline got ran through.....i know resellers are happy right now.......someone just copped 8 pairs of size 9...10 of 9.5..........10 of sz10.....9 of sz10.5.......and 12 of sz 11........haha.......if they woulda had a limit.....you guys would of gotten your pair.........
How do you know how many pairs ppl are buying?

are you serious so our orders are going to get cancelled??????????? omg someone help me. if i order from eastbay can i cancel the finishlineorder??????????????????

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

finishline got ran through.....i know resellers are happy right now.......someone just copped 8 pairs of size 9...10 of 9.5..........10 of sz10.....9 of sz10.5.......and 12 of sz 11........haha.......if they woulda had a limit.....you guys would of gotten your pair.........

just makin a joke......cuz i know of someone who bought 24 pairs from finishline right now just for the purpose of reselling.....

man i dont %*@* around buyin them online since they %+@%#$ my order up one time

i just go to NT get 2 pair to look at pick one them buy it lmao

I don't think he knows, he's just saying that if they didn't limit quantities, it's inevitable that some people will exploit thesystem.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by kevvv

xvii are rumored to be tight, I know the og's were a little snug when i had them , but after breaking in they were fine.

That's how my OG XVIIs were, and it took them forever and a day to break in. Those shoes KILLED my feet initially but once broken in, they were so fresh to ball in. They were my favorites, actually, until I left them on the top of my car during a blizzard after a game and then drove off. I went back, but the gosh dang plows were out. Now I have the black XVII suitcase with nothing in it. Oh well.

mine were awesome balling shoes back in the day, i picked them up from the outlets for 99 bux with suitcase. sadly i had to send em back to nike cuz alace holder broke.

that's wut I want to know???

Originally Posted by youngmonc

All by the same person? How do you know this?

just makin a joke......cuz i know of someone who bought 24 pairs from finishline right now just for the purpose of reselling.....

Most sizes have been sold out for 15-20 minutes...

let's play a game. what size will sell out first, what time will they be all sold out on FNL and Eastbay? what size will be the last one left on eastbay?whoever guesses all three right wins something lol

absolutely pitiful. Didn't expect FNL to put up before midnight. I couldn't get online before then. Well 2 bad, resellers are happy now.

Back
Top Bottom