Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ro22ss

Once again Eastbay's website crashed and burned. What a joke! Their technical support staff needs to go back to school.
For real! Its not like it's 1998. I can't believe that they still haven't figured out how to deal with the bandwith issues...what ajoke

Got my 2 pair off Eastbay with Order Number and all. Just keep pressing TRY AGAIN over and over like I did.

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Originally Posted by youngmonc

boom..........crash............well my boy got 24 packs......so if you are in the bay area and between the sizes 10-11.......pm me......

where did he get his 24 packs?

im thinking finishline....since hes the one that called me and told me to buy em.....and if i didnt get my pair that he got me.....

i have 2 pairs in my cart but im not copping, i just wanted to see if it would be easy to get through.

I got through at 8:59. Typed in my credit card info and address stuff and was feeling like it was too easy. Next thing I know everything goes down the drain...

who would have thought this kind of thing would happen over some shoes. mad fire tho
pimp.gif

Anybody get through with a Gift Card 20% off deal? I did but my order number starts with a G
ohwell.gif

Edit* Finally got confirmation email and no more G, guess the 20% Gift Card works.

Just keep trying and eventually you'll get through.
Got my email confirmation and going to sleep.
Good luck everyone.

Originally Posted by asnigro

We put a goddam man on the moon and Eastbay cant process 1000 orders at the same time!?!? This has happened over 10 times now! Frustrating.
LMAO...that is the line of the day!

y in the color for eastbay for the 17's it says black/university blue????? did the blue peel thing on the chrome part in the pack make it to the thecolorway?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Finally............FINALLY.........got my 2 packs off Eastbay. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!
mad.gif
Same with me I must have hit that try again button over 20 times though.

had em in my cart...was unable to check out due to that error...finally got things going then...

We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Collezione 17/6 , size 11.0 (product 23939991) is currently out of stock and no longer available.

This item has been automatically removed from your cart.

i hate eastbay.

I'm glad I don't really want this pack....seems like hell trying to get. Oh well, I know the 11/12 release will be hectic. Unfortunately, I DO wantthose.

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by asnigro

We put a goddam man on the moon and Eastbay cant process 1000 orders at the same time!?!? This has happened over 10 times now! Frustrating.
LMAO...that is the line of the day!
Eastbay doesnt have the same resources or money as "we" do (The Govt and NASA)

i can't stand eastbay.com or footlocker.com you can never get through. Well i guess i have to wait till 3 am for nike.com

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

who would have thought this kind of thing would happen over some shoes. mad fire tho
pimp.gif

this is expected.

wow do you think i'm an idiot? I'm saying who ever would have thought that shoes of all things would have this kind of popularity. I don't meanthat it's amazing this pack has hype. I'm saying it's amazing shoes ever got like this. i mean really a forum for shoes... lol it's all goodtho i love it and it keeps me entertained.

FNL better come through. Eastbay just shafted me in the worst way. I got past the stupid error message than it just said processing with the STUPID 3 YELLOWCIRCLES FOR *@%$!+ 20 MINUTES AND NOW ITS SOLD OUT!

wow. i didn't get any of my sizes.

We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Collezione 17/6 , size 11.0 (product 23939991) is currently out of stock and no longer available.
We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Collezione 17/6 , size 10.5 (product 23939991) is currently out of stock and no longer available.
Same here but I'm size 12. I hit the try again button a ton of times and it finally timed out. I tried Eastbay and Footaction...luckily I gotmy first pair on Finish Line

I think I got the last pair of size 16s. I waited 15 because of the error screen, but instead of clicking "Try Again" I removed it from the cart andkept adding it to the cart. At first I added 2 pairs but when the error screen came up I was thinking to myself not to get greedy.

Back
Top Bottom