Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

this is so weak!! i saw your link for NDC thanks by the way ive been up all nite waiting to cop since missing out on eastbay... let me tell u y im mad... i sawyour link n clicked with excitement and ordered ASAP to get my size... well i got my size n confirmation so im good... the weak thing i didnt see your discountcode and i already ordered a pair... i just paid retail when i could of paid 248 shipped no tax in nj for kix... AWWW MAN thas a huge L .... but ill take it...i just want these kix so badly im glad i got and at retail... nex time tho... damn im so dumb y didnt i read instead of rushing n clicking the link... SMH!darn 1 pair limit!!!!

gooodloooooking on da link for some reason some of the links wouldnt work for me, the one liquid rice had finally worked,, goodlooking damm now i can get
some sleep n try to cop another pair with no stress tomorrow,, peace

Could you order two packs by using the same card twice? I already ordered one pack but I want another, so would it cancel my orders if I ordered a new packwith the same card in a separate transaction?

WOW, my newborn son started crying and i had to go check on him. came back and tried to order and they said sold out on NDC. that suuuuuccks!!!!

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Could you order two packs by using the same card twice? I already ordered one pack but I want another, so would it cancel my orders if I ordered a new pack with the same card in a separate transaction?

I wouldn't try it... But I don't know... I even used two separate cards for my transaction off swoosh then off ndc.

Originally Posted by you go boy

this is so weak!! i saw your link for NDC thanks by the way ive been up all nite waiting to cop since missing out on eastbay... let me tell u y im mad... i saw your link n clicked with excitement and ordered ASAP to get my size... well i got my size n confirmation so im good... the weak thing i didnt see your discount code and i already ordered a pair... i just paid retail when i could of paid 248 shipped no tax in nj for kix... AWWW MAN thas a huge L .... but ill take it... i just want these kix so badly im glad i got and at retail... nex time tho... damn im so dumb y didnt i read instead of rushing n clicking the link... SMH! darn 1 pair limit!!!!

this is what i did
frown.gif
:smh:
pimp.gif
tired.gif

dang code didnt work for me, and now they are all gone, tried on swoosh, regular ndc, both flash and non flash sites. oh wellllllllllll....retail for once.

any idea if you could just call customer service to add the "2CABIN4LIFE" code, you think they would accept it?

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing apage with a search for "jordan"

After I got confirmation on one pair in Size 10, I went back and 10 was still available. I put the code in and it didn't seem to work for me, so Ididn't go through with the order.

Glad it worked for some of you folks.

DUDE THANKS FOR THE 2CABINLIFE code!!!!

i ordered one set before u posted that then went n ordered another with the code with another cc... hope they dont screw me over! saved $65 or so

WOW! came up short on eastbay and NDC.....still got my pack but at hypbeast price. wanted at least two pack of this. looks like i'll only have one unless ican copp a pair at the mall.....

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Thanks niketalk I copped. Didn't use the code but o'well peace

Word up! Glad you got yours, uKnowHo85.....my size sold out somehow but I'm a 9 so I guess that makes sense. Tried for others like 10, 9.5, but no luck.But damn, I was up on that site pronto......just not the "non-flash" version.

lesson learned again.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

After I got confirmation on one pair in Size 10, I went back and 10 was still available. I put the code in and it didn't seem to work for me, so I didn't go through with the order.

Glad it worked for some of you folks.
lucky #%%, thats my 10 damn it lol, nah good stuff, im glad u got em, off to camp for me!!

order confirmation means you're good to go, right?
also, thanks for the no flash thing. way to keep the NT family ahead of the rest.
well, i missed the code but still got the shoes for retail, so all is good

Ordered 2 packs. I ordered right when they popped up at 4:40am est so I didn't get to use the code. BTW, the code only works on NDC, not swoosh. I'mnot sweating it because these are selling FAST!

Good night.

Back
Top Bottom