Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Congrats to everyone that got their packs but if u didn't don't sweat it there's always ebay & next month when the VII/XVI drop

P.S. Is it me or was there a lot of young people out this morning buying their packs? When I say young people I mean those in grammar school & high school.Both of my spots were flooded with angry parents, teenagers, & those younger.

Looks like these are all over NYC for retail, shouldnt be too hard to get a pair. thanks to the footlocker guy who let me in early this morning
happy.gif
, appreciateit. he said the times square footlocker has a ton of pairs, and that they are shipping some of them to other stores since they have so many.

armed forces jordan is arent getting any publicity because of the cdp...
nike is really strict right now about ANYONE getting discounts on the package
this includes fl inc employees and nike employees

man, I'm so bored here at vegas niketown... Only one here oh and my friend. I thought this was going to be hectic out here but I guess vegas don't havemany Jordan heads!

23k89hk.jpg

gorgeous and fit true to size for me, sz 13, the 17s feel lil tight with the cover on

wasnt too many heads at the mall, but had them on reserve anyway
hopefully my pair from footlocker.com come thru too

i got to town east in dallas at around 4 stood with my homeboys got hassled by the rent a cops. bout 35 heads was 2nd in line got what i needed and dipped.these will be DS for a long time. these shoes are real real nice. i think i like the 17s better than the carmines something just looks weird prolly cuz ivenever helt a pair of VIs till next week.

hey guys .. i know there was no discount on swoosh .. but there was an employee discount at the e.s ... so does that mean we can use our discount at niketown?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got my pair this morning easily....Thanks to my best friend still havingconnects from having worked at Champs in the past[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got my pair here in the Wheaton/SilverSpring area. Finishline was so disorganized. They only let 2 people into the store at 1 time. And they had very littlepairs. But I was happy to get the last 10.5.

i dont know why people still use east bay and online you never know if its going to pull through.

and my connect was BSin so i paid retail smh 335.

Hope everyone was able to get the packs this morning if they didn't get it online...surprisingly I was able to get these very easily at my mall...therereally wasn't anybody there

I had already gotten my packs but wanted to see how quickly these were gonna move by me. By 745 this morning...Modells and 3 Footlockers had nothing but kidssizes left.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

people have been buying these for a discount and anyone paying retail for them would seem like a discount compared to your $415.00 price!

no wonder you're still sitting on the BMP and X-XIII packs.

I picked mine up here at Military Circle Mall in Norfolk, VA. Got there about 4:30. Just one other kid so 2nd at Footlocker. At about 7:00, get to the counterand dude tells me he doesn't have any size 13. I'm pissed as hell so go wait down at Footaction by myself. Footaction doesn't open up tho tillabout 10, heard there store phone ring like every 2min. So about an hour later another, another guy from Footlocker sees me by myself comes up and asks me whatsize I need and I tell them I'm looking for a 13 but I know ya'll don't have em. He tells the 1st guy I spoke with was holding that size for a guybut his card got declined and he was on his way to get some money from the bank but would be willing to sell them to me. I asked if I could buy them and he letme get em. I was happy as hell and got out of there just before dude came back. The lines here weren't so bad at all, no more than 12 people in each line.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

people have been buying these for a discount and anyone paying retail for them would seem like a discount compared to your $415.00 price!

no wonder you're still sitting on the BMP and X-XIII packs.

e7d15e42c50d5d202c6bceb3ff5f5c1cb440e3f.gif

I guess i overestimated the hype here...I got to the mall 3.5 hours early and i havent seen one other person...bored as hell!

Back
Top Bottom