Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I walked into niketown NYC around 1pm yesterday and all they had left were 5 size 15s. and that = My size
pimp.gif
easy cop

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Stupid Manager sold the sz. 12 at my local athletes foot and lies and says the only sz they got were 8 and 9. Man im wayyy to pissed.
Yo Tavius' where u at man they still got plenty 12's at FNL at Southlake Mall bro.
See thats the thing, im at summer school and didnt come home for the weekend.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I spent 600$ on a new helmet instead of the pack. I really wanted those Carmines but my head is worth more. I'll be getting XX3s next week so. . . . The packs are looking good though guys.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

C'mon $600 for a helmet!? okay well u got g'd up I got a 200 helmet that works just as well as any helmet out there.

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by austing03

I can see the deadbeat bidders now lol.......
i had one last night sell for 452.00 and the loser said he cant afford it and ebays changed the feedback so sellers cant leave negative feedback
mad.gif
lmaoo..on releases like these you gotta do buy it now. bc if bidders see a better price for buy it now..theyll go wit that and forget da bids made onur auctions..

i hate ebays new policy of sellers not being able to leave feedback cuz then we can acurately gauge legit buyers from 15 yrs olds thinkin they ballin

awesome pack.
was on the fence with these at first.
then we put them in the breakroom display case
and my mind just completely changed.
being S&R also helped lol being able to have them in my hands.
Wasn't too easy of a cop though.

first time camping out.
got off work at 9 after setting the launch.
people already outside the store
so i went home ate and changed
got back at 10 and chilld til bracelets handed out 630.
picked them up at 7 for 165.
9 hours, 13th in line.... last 10.5 =]]
it was worth the wait tho

hoping next packisn't this bad.
retrokid showed up with some CDP Hare 7s =]]
those are looking clean.

I was gonna miss out on this pack because I was short on cash, but I got to split the pack with a friend of mine. I love these VIs!! these are my first mid 6s

This was the toughest release for me yet. I went to 3 malls since Sac dont really have any mom and pop stores or a niketown. the 3rd mall didnt even have mysize, so i got a sz 10. now im all over craigslist tryin to find a trade or flip mine in order to get my size 9. seems like a sz 9 dont even exist. this packsold out bad. the carmine def carried this pack, saw more OG collectors than usual while i was out. this is definitely the best pack yet and sold best.

^ DUDE same here hit up the mall, stood in line, two dudes ahead of me ended up leaving, i got the last pair that was left and its a size 8. i needed a 9 oreven 8.5. but get this this girl right in front of me scoops the 8.5!

Originally Posted by bims92

This was the toughest release for me yet. I went to 3 malls since Sac dont really have any mom and pop stores or a niketown. the 3rd mall didnt even have my size, so i got a sz 10. now im all over craigslist tryin to find a trade or flip mine in order to get my size 9. seems like a sz 9 dont even exist. this pack sold out bad. the carmine def carried this pack, saw more OG collectors than usual while i was out. this is definitely the best pack yet and sold best.
Where did you cop the 10 at in Sac. I got mine online but I heard they sold out quick in arden didnt bother checking elsewhere. Do they still have anysize 10's anywhere?

Finishline always restocks on monday's but I don't know with the holiday and all
usually around 10am est that's been my experience

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ricerocket11

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing a page with a search for "jordan"
yeah you have to turn your flash off and it takes you to the non-flash site

Exactly what I was doing AND after they were available with the link provided (thx btw), I still tried it and they never showed up for me. SO........what's the secret? I bet it has something to do with accessing the non-flash site.

Completely gone around me. I've been searching for a size 13 since Saturday. Spent all morning calling all of the Niketowns in America. Nothing. Hereshoping someone's credit card gets declined.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

This was the toughest release for me yet. I went to 3 malls since Sac dont really have any mom and pop stores or a niketown. the 3rd mall didnt even have my size, so i got a sz 10. now im all over craigslist tryin to find a trade or flip mine in order to get my size 9. seems like a sz 9 dont even exist. this pack sold out bad. the carmine def carried this pack, saw more OG collectors than usual while i was out. this is definitely the best pack yet and sold best.
Where did you cop the 10 at in Sac. I got mine online but I heard they sold out quick in arden didnt bother checking elsewhere. Do they still have any size 10's anywhere?

well, i went to arden, sold out, went to sunrise and they had a 10 only but i did not pick up cuz i decided to check at galleria in roseville. ended upthey had no 9 so i copped their sz 10, guy said there was only a 8 and 10, then i asked the other employee and he said they also had a 8.5. decided to get the8.5 but then the two employee started mutterin to each other and told me it was already resevered. picked up the 10 and they also said they didn't have anybags. carried out the box, and it was raining. get this, one pack per person but champs at arden let people get how much they wanted and they started sellin onfriday i heard.
mad.gif

Anyone know how to get the big white marks off your suede on the 17s?Is it permanent?Should I take the paper put of my 6's box so it wont yellow fast?

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Anyone know how to get the big white marks off your suede on the 17s?Is it permanent?Should I take the paper put of my 6's box so it wont yellow fast?

is it true that the tissue paper make shoes yellow fast?

ZIPLOC BAG ONLY....BOTH SHOES>>>LEAVE THE TISSUE FOLDeD UP IN THE BOX>>>IT Hurts THE BLACK on the 17s or the 10s or even the 13s......IT RUBSOF THE BLACK ^

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Where did you cop the 10 at in Sac. I got mine online but I heard they sold out quick in arden didnt bother checking elsewhere. Do they still have any size 10's anywhere?

well, i went to arden, sold out, went to sunrise and they had a 10 only but i did not pick up cuz i decided to check at galleria in roseville. ended up they had no 9 so i copped their sz 10, guy said there was only a 8 and 10, then i asked the other employee and he said they also had a 8.5. decided to get the 8.5 but then the two employee started mutterin to each other and told me it was already resevered. picked up the 10 and they also said they didn't have any bags. carried out the box, and it was raining. get this, one pack per person but champs at arden let people get how much they wanted and they started sellin on friday i heard.
mad.gif

Did these sell at Sunrise?They didn't have X/XIII so I didn't ask about these. Do you know how many they had?

Back
Top Bottom